Jesse's POV (5)

Jordan stood there, eyes wide and mouth open. Her arms hung limp at the sides of her body. I'd do anything to know what she was thinking of right then.

"Long time no see, Jordy! You've grown up so much..." Dallas looked Jordan up and down and I felt a wave of jealousy come over me when I saw his eyes look over his body.

Run, Jordan! I wanted to scream.

Instead, I continued to stare at the both of them in shock. The room was dead silent. I'm sure the girls were quiet because they knew what happened. The boys; no idea.

"Surprise," I said lazily, adding a hint of amusement in my voice. If I acted like I would've normally, Dallas would be unconscious on the floor. Jordan continued to stare, and I waited for a reaction, as did everyone else in the room.

"Jordan," Lexi spoke from behind Jordan. She said nothing more, and I still didn't know what was supposed to happen. Should I step in and ask Jordan if she wants to go outside for a minute? No, she'll figure something's up. I can't exactly ask Dallas to leave, he's the counselor of this cabin.

Suddenly, Jordan's eyes filled with tears and I felt my heart travel to my throat. She was still hurting because of him. I watched as she ran passed him and out the door. Jordan kept her head down and didn't stop running until she was out of view completely.

I shot a look to my friends then nodded my head toward the girls, hoping they understood I wanted them to keep the girls here.

"Jordan!" One of the girls shouted after her, I didn't look behind me to see who it was, though, because I ran after her as well. I didn't care who saw me chasing after her, as long as she was alright. When I made it to the cabin door, I opened it slowly, not wanting to disturb her.

Jordan was crying on her bed, her face buried into her pillow. It hurt me to see how much she was hurting.

"I can't believe he's actually here," Jordan groaned into the pillow, and it surprised me. When I noticed she was just talking to herself, I held my ground. "Why does he have to be here?"

"I was pretty surprised when I saw him, too," I spoke without meaning to.

Jordan shot up and turned towards me. Her eyes were still filled with tears which she quickly tried scrubbing away before I could see.

"Why are you here?" She bellowed. "Where are AJ, Lexi, and Chelsea? I want my best friends, not someone who enjoys seeing me in pain."

Oh, Jordan. If you only knew. "I don't enjoy seeing you in pain," I replied truthfully with a smirk still on my face. "It just... amuses me."

"Where are AJ, Lexi, and Chelsea?" She demanded again and narrowed her eyes.

"My roommates kept them a little busy so I could come over and talk to you," I informed Jordan, still smirking. Her eyes traveled down to look at my lips and I'd lie to myself saying it's because she wants to kiss me. It had to have been because of my smirk.

"Who are those other two roommates of yours?" She asked, taking me by surprise. I was sure that she'd yell at me, not ask me questions.

"Alex and Dalton Carson," I answered, crossing my arms. "They're twins, if you haven't figured that out on your own. But I'm used to you being kind of slow."

The truth behind that statement was incredible. How has she not noticed how much I care about her in the four years I've known her?

She ignored my comment, and crossed her arms herself. "I don't want to be around you," she spoke harshly. "I want my friends, not you! Go get Lexi, AJ, and Chelsea!"