Jesse's POV (7)

I didn't understand what Jordan ever saw in Dallas. He was always rude to her and treated her like she was a child. Even I treated her better than Dallas had. I wouldn't take a girl to prom and ditch her for my ex-girlfriend.

Today was the day we'd go to get our class schedules, and I hoped I'd see Jordan beforehand. I made my way over to Matthew when I saw Jordan getting her schedule. I stood behind her, waiting for her to turn around and see me.

"Why, Miss Emery, great to see you again. Here's your schedule right here, and I hope you're happy with the classes you were assigned," Matthew said to Jordan. She nodded and took her schedule. Before she even looked down, Matthew turned to me and said, "Mr. Jacobsen! So nice to see you today! Here's your schedule!"

Jordan looked down, so I wouldn't see her face as she ran away from me. She was avoiding me. I took my schedule and looked at all my classes. Nothing new or extremely different. I looked around for Jordan and I found her standing next to AJ, who was laughing so hard she was turning red. Neither of them noticed me as I started getting closer from behind.

"It's not funny," I heard Jordan say to her friend. "I'm gonna kill myself if I get on a dirt bike."

That was my time to interrupt. Say how I had the class as well. Instead, I was cut off by AJ saying, "I'm sure you'll learn, Jordan! Someone will teach you! Maybe if you're lucky, Dallas will be supervising the same class along with the teacher and he'll help you!"

At the mention of Dallas, I grimaced. I didn't want to be thinking about him right now. Judging by her expression, neither did Jordan.

"So you have dirt biking for an elective, too, Emery?" I said from behind her. Jordan jumped, turning towards me with wide eyes. Once she saw it was me, her wide eyes turned to a harsh glare. She didn't say a word, and I knew it was because she was still trying to ignore me.

"What period do you have it?" She asked, forgetting about how badly she tried to ignore me.

"Seventh period."

Her face dropped as I looked over her shoulder to her schedule. I smirked as I saw we had more classes together as well. "It looks like we have gym and chemistry together, too, Emery! Isn't that just wonderful?"

Her teeth clenched and her friend spoke again. "I have gym with you Jordan."

"Ha ha, everyone in our cabin has gym together! Isn't this going to be fun?"

She shot me a look. "Not really."

"Love you too, Emery."

"Jesse, did I hear that you have dirt biking for your seventh period?" A high-pitched, flirty voice said causing Jordan's eye to twitch and AJ to freeze completely. Aimee walked up to me and clutched on to my arm. "I have that class, too! And I have gym your period as well!"

Aimee didn't look over to her old friends, and I wasn't comfortable with her being this close to me. She continued to smile at me, making Jordan roll her eyes. Well someone wasn't happy...

"You do? That's great," I smiled back. Jordan turned towards AJ and made a gagging noise. Aimee glared at her, surprising both Jordan and AJ.

"Jordan, don't you have somewhere to be?" she asked bitterly, furrowing her eyebrows.

"Not really," Jordan shrugged, making me smirk. Aimee narrowed her eyes further, and Jordan kept her face blank. This wasn't looking too good.

"Don't you want to go make out with Dallas or something? He's here, you're here, and you used to always talk about how much you wanted to kiss him," Aimee sneered, and I felt my body stiffen. Jordan's cheeks turned bright red in embarrassment. If her and Aimee used to be friends, I'm sure they told each other everything.