Jesse's POV (45)

(I started writing this 22 days ago, and now I'm on the last chapter. Although I didn't actually write the story-I re-wrote it, I guess-I loved writing it. Thank you so much for reading it.)

"Could you stop sucking face for one second and practice your speech?" Alex groaned, smacking Jordan in the back of the head with a paper, only causing her to move closer to me. It was time for the makeup graduation, even though it was already summer vacation. "I swear, it's like you guys plan on just making out on stage!"

It's not like that would be a bad thing.

Jordan pulled away scowling, grabbing the sheet of paper Alex hit her with it. Resting on my lap, she slapped the paper-which I now saw was our speech-down on the table.

"We don't need practice," she told him before wrapping her arms around my neck again. "We know who's saying what and if we forget what we have to say, we can just look down at the speech."

Alex just rolled his eyes, causing Jordan to stick out her tongue before turning to me once more. Her lips pressed against mine again, and I held her tighter. I just left the hospital yesterday, and it seemed that Jordan enjoyed me getting out just as much as I did.

"We're leaving in fifteen minutes!" Alex pointed out, but I didn't think of it as I continued kissing Jordan. "I'm surprised you two haven't died from lack of oxygen yet! Get up and put your gowns and caps on! You're going to make us late!"

Jordan grumbled, sliding off my lap to go get ready. I did the same, standing up to grab my gown and cap for graduation. It made me smile, knowing that I now had my own. Instead of watching from the audience, I'd actually be on stage. Finally, Jordan and I were moving on with our lives.

"Okay, okay, we're going," Jordan sighed, pulling on her gown. I did as well, placing my cap on my head. She then muttered, "I'm not really surprised that you interrupted us..."

"Well, someone's gotta be the cock block."

"Oh, my gosh!" Jordan cried, her face turning red. I was glad neither of them were paying much attention to me, because my face started heating up as well.

Alex burst out laughing, causing the both of us to turn to him with scowls on our faces. "Ah, sorry about that," he wheezed out after he finished laughing. "I just couldn't resist. Your reaction was priceless..."

"Do you want to leave or what?"

"Just make sure to not let your crazy stalker crash the graduation this time," he jokingly wagged his finger in front of her face, making my jaw tense. He shouldn't have been able to joke about that, not to mention his trial was only a few days ago.

Hunter was originally sentenced to death. He was caught with all the crimes he committed, and there wasn't supposed to be a single question about it. But of course, Jordan begged for them to spare his life. I was slightly ticked off, but I knew that she didn't want to be the cause of another death. So Hunter was thrown in jail with so possibility of parole, and that was the end of it.

Alex shrugged, ignoring the glare that Jordan was giving him, and we all left Cabin B. It was the last time we'd ever be in that cabin, and I'll admit that it sort of grew on me. The three of us made our way to Cabin C, where everyone else was. Jordan looked nervous, and I wanted to say something, but I let it go.

"Jordan, are you ready to get up in front of everyone and actually say a whole speech?" Chelsea teased her as she walked out of the cabin. I looked up to see everyone else trail out behind her as Jordan's friend continued. "Are you not going to cry and then have your psychopathic ex-boyfriend crash the whole thing?"