Jesse's POV (29)

The second we returned to camp, I told Jordan to take a shower in my cabin in case any of the girls in her cabin were there. I showered first, and quickly, not wanting to make her wait. While she showered, I just began flipping through channels on the TV.

I never settled on a channel, though, because my attention was focused on something else. Jordan was singing as she showered, and it sounded really nice. She's never brought up singing before, but I'd have to ask her about it.

I heard the bathroom door open, but I didn't look over right away.

"We need to pick places we can go where we won't get caught," the familiar voice spoke as she exited the bathroom. My eyes widened when I looked up and saw Jordan standing in nothing but a towel. She looked down, slightly embarrassed.

"Are you... uh... gonna put clothes on?" I asked uncomfortably, trying not to look at her. I could feel my face turning red. Jordan noticed my blushing, causing her to smirk.

What a fucking tease.

"I'm stupid and didn't bring any extra clothes," she shrugged like it wasn't a big deal, shuffling the towel. "So... I don't have anything to wear."

I continued to look away from her, taking small glances, as I thought about something to do. She couldn't just stay here in a towel.

"Here," I said, jumping from the chair and walking over to one of my dressers. "Just wear something of mine."

Anything would be better than having her sit there, covered by nothing but a towel. If she sat there in a towel for just a minute longer, I wouldn't think I'd be able to control myself. Screw it if any of the other guys walk in on us.

"Okay," Jordan agreed, taking the clothes I had given her. She then ran back into the bathroom, giving me a minute to sit back down and calm down. She came back out soon enough, wearing a shirt and a pair of my boxers.

"Well, that's sexier than I thought it would be," I smirked, looking her up and down. "I thought you'd look ridiculous."

Jordan frowned as she walked over and fell into my bed with me. "You have one hell of a singing voice," I smirked, wrapping an arm around her waist and pulling her on top of me.

"Me?" She asked, shaking her head. "No, AJ's the singer, not me. I've always been the guitar player."

"Not to me," I shrugged, holding her tighter. "Your voice is amazing. I'll make you sing for me sometime."

She stuck out her tongue. "In your dreams."

"Every night," I replied, squeezing her tighter.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"It's Jordan's birthday today," I voiced my thoughts without meaning to. I've been thinking all week about what to get her, but I waited until the last minute and now I don't know what to do.

"What did you get her?" He asked, and I let out a sigh.

"I didn't get her anything," I said, running my hands through my hair. "I don't know what to get her."

"Well," Alex began, and I wished that I had just kept my mouth shut. "You can never go wrong with birthday sex."

I slapped him over the head, making him start to laugh. "You know what? I'll just go over to her cabin and you can say whatever you want to her, okay?"

I didn't say anything, because no matter what, he'd do it anyways. Alex made his way toward the door, waving to me as he exited. There was no one else in the cabin, giving it an eerie kind of silence. Maybe Alex was right, I should be going outside more.

What would Jordan want for her birthday? There isn't anything she really needs, and she hasn't hinted to me that she'd want anything. I'd have to find her something myself.

When the door opened and Alex walked in, I expected to find Jordan trailing after him. Instead, he just shut the door behind him and tried finding a window to look out of.

"What are you doing?" I asked him. "Where's Jordan?"

"Jordan's speaking with someone," he explained, standing next to the door.

"Who's she talking with?" I demanded, suddenly feeling protective. But if Alex trusted whoever she was with, it couldn't be that bad.

Alex grinned. "Someone's jealous. You shouldn't be, it's just Erica."

"Erica?" I asked in disbelief. He wasn't being serious. "You're joking, right?"

"Nope," Alex placed the side of his head against the door. "I'm trying to hear what they're saying."

There was suddenly a banging noise, which worried me a little. You never knew what Erica would do, especially if there wasn't anyone around. Alex seemed to brush off the noise as nothing, because he did nothing to stop it. I listened as well, but there wasn't much else besides a few muffled voices.

"Alex, open the door," I said after a few moments of silence. "Clearly, we aren't going to hear anything."

He shrugged, grabbing the handle and pulling open the door. Jordan was sprawled across the wooden steps as Erica started kicking her in the sides. She did nothing to fight back.

Alex immediately tackled her to the ground, stopping her from kicking Jordan further. She fought back, but he was able to get her to the ground as I ran to Jordan's side. Her cheek was bright red and her clothes were a little disheveled, but other than that, she looked alright.

Jordan snuggled into my chest as I wrapped my arms around her, lifting her up.

"Well, happy birthday," I mumbled, getting her to hold onto me even tighter.

As I pulled her into the cabin, Alex and Erica finished their fight, and she ran off cursing at him in Spanish.