Jesse's POV (30)

"It looks like you were attacked by a jaguar or something," Jordan said to Alex, pointing out the three scratches that went down his face.

"More like a cougar," he grumbled, looking for the disinfectant he kept on the dresser. Jordan smiled at his joke, making me grin a little as well. At least she could smile, even though she was just beat up by Erica.

I've seen some of the things Erica has done in the gang, and it looks as though she went easy on Jordan. Nothing too bad was visible, but she could have some bruises and cuts under her clothes.

"Are you alright?" I asked, putting her down on my bed. I sat down next to her after I was sure she was okay. Alex applied the disinfectant to his scratches, shutting the door right after. "How badly did she hurt you?"

"I'm fine. She didn't even kick me that hard," Jordan assured, confirming my suspicions. So Erica wasn't trying to injure her too badly. "The slap is probably what hurt the most."

"Take off your shirt," I said, not meaning to make it sound demanding. Unfortunately, that's exactly how it sounded.

"Whoa," Alex said from behind us. "I'm still in the room, remember."

I rolled my eyes, tugging at the bottom of her shirt. "I want to see the marks she left, because I know she's strong enough to leave some."

"Is that what you kids call it these days?" Alex teased, sitting down on the other side of Jordan. "But you do have a point, I guess. So do what he said, Jordan. Take off your shirt."

Again, I rolled my eyes, smacking him across the back of the head. Jordan giggled, but it ended when she looked up and saw that we were both serious.

"I'm only wearing a bra underneath this!" Jordan blurted, covering her mouth right after. Her cheeks turned red, and I could tell she regretted opening her mouth in the first place. Both Alex and I smirked, only making the blush on her cheeks grow darker.

"We're not asking you to take your bra off." I cocked my head to the side, smirking a little. Unless she wanted to...

"Unless you want to," Alex grinned, saying exactly what I was thinking. His comment caused Jordan to kick him and me to hit him over the back of the head once more. It was alright with me thinking it, but not when he says it. She's mine.

I faced Jordan again, trying to reason with her. "Just your shirt. I don't want you to file sexual assault charges."

"Yeah, I can't go back to the slammer," Alex sighed, crossing one leg over the other.

"Back?" Jordan asked, her eyes going wide. "You went to jail?"

Alex grinned. "Just kidding."

Jordan let out a sigh of relief, causing me to grow impatient. "Jordan," I said, causing her to look at me. "Shirt?"

"Someone's a little too excited about seeing their girlfriend shirtless," Alex sang, causing Jordan to giggle. I glared at him, thinking about whether or not it was a good time to flip him off.

"It's not really shirtless because I'll still be wearing my bra," Jordan informed him after she finished laughing. That's exactly why it shouldn't be a problem for her to take it off. But I'm used to her being kind of dense. "So he shouldn't be excited about anything. It's like seeing me in my swim suit. He'll be excited when I actually take my bra off."

My eyes widened as my face began heating up. Did she really just say that?

"Yeah, wait until I'm out of the room for that. Jesse wants to have you all to himself," Alex continued to talk, and Jordan kicked him off the bed before I could do anything.