IX. They Say

Song: Wicked Game by Stone Sour

Fianna

When they finally broke their kiss what felt like many moons later, they rested their foreheads against each other's - as they had many times before. A wide grin present on each other's lips. They knew that what they had just done would have consequences, but that was a conversation for later. They didn't care about that now.

The rush that flowed through their bodies succeeded over any sensation a battle victory could give them. 

"I take it you missed me then?" Robb asked teasingly, his breath hitting her lips, to which Fianna giggled at.

"More like you missed me, you couldn't keep your hands off of me the second you saw me," she retorted back, raising an eyebrow at him. He lifted his hands up and cupped her dirtied cheeks, tucking her hair behind her ears with his stained fingers.

He wished he had the chance to wash up before he was touching her.

"You kissed me," he pointed out, bumping his nose against hers.

"No, you kissed me." Fianna replied stubbornly, almost like a child.

"No- Fianna, I mean... that just happened," he said, bringing the mood down entirely as they two were snapped back to reality.

"And?" She prodded, leaning her head back to look at him properly.

"And I intend to do that again," he smirked, closing the distance in between them and kissing her forehead, then the tip of her nose, then her lips again in a short peck. When he pulled back, his gaze trailed over her face again, his thumb gently rubbing the mark on her cheek. "Are you okay?"

"I'm more than okay," she assured him, wrapping her arms around his waist and resting her cheek against his chest. "I knocked the fuck out of that Greyjoy girl and now I've gone and snogged you. It's been a pretty successful week."

Robb rolled his eyes at her words, holding her back in return tightly, his cheek against the top of her head. They stayed there for a moment in their embrace, before it was interrupted by the haughty voice of Roose Bolton.

"Your grace," he cut in, causing Fianna and Robb to jump apart from each other instantly as though they had been shocked.

"One moment, Lord Bolton," Robb said stiffly after clearing his throat, his tone much more serious that it had been mere seconds before.

Lord Bolton appeared unimpressed at the two, but moved away respectfully anyway, leaving the two alone again. Well, as alone as they could be in the middle of a battlefield in the aftermath of a battle.

"That man gives me the creeps, he's got a face you'd like to hit," Fianna shivered as she spoke, eyeing the tall Lord as he walked away.

"I believe you said the same for me once or twice," Fianna rolled her eyes at Robb's words and shoved his shoulder lightly, to which he reacted dramatically, reaching to grab his shoulder. "It's treason to strike your King!"