XII. A Girl Has a Name

Song: Which Witch by Florence + The Machine

Fianna

Her hands were bound together by metal shackles, not that it mattered anyway. Two strong hands had a grip on each of her arms and she was being half dragged forward through the gates.

Gregor led the party, with her directly behind him. When she had awoken, she woke spread on her stomach over his horse. He had no intentions of letting her go any time soon.

When the party dismounted their horses, he flung her off of his horse so hard that the crack of her head against the ground had caused her nose to start bleeding.

She didn't have to guess which stronghold she was in now. Gregor was loyal to Tywin, and Harrenhal wasn't too far from where she had been captured.

Fianna's face was stony, they had seen her break already back at her camp and she wasn't going to let that happen again. No matter how much of a mess she looked at that minute, with puffy eyes, messed hair and scratched cheeks.

They stood in the open square for a few moments until he arrived. Fianna knew exactly who he was the second she saw him.

It was almost like the air seemed cooler when Tywin Lannister arrived. He was intimidatingly tall, with an expression of superiority etched permanently on his face and the slightest of smirks on his lips.

"Ser Gregor, you have outdone yourself," Tywin complimented, nodding his head to his Lord. His voice was cool and frighteningly calm. Fianna was accustomed to the loud, boisterous manners of the northern lords, so this was absolutely foreign to her

Tywin approached her then, stopping when he was in front of her and cupping his hands together behind his back.

"Now, now, is that any way to treat a lady?" He asked of the men who had been tightly holding onto her.

Fianna stayed silent, eyeing the man carefully. He didn't break her stare once, and Fianna was determined to hold it to not appear weak.

"Lady Fianna, what an honour it is to have you as our guest."

At this, Fianna hacked up enough saliva in her mouth as she could and spat right in Tywin's face. He closed his eyes and barely flinched as it hit his cheek and began to trail slowly down it.

"You disagree?" He asked, still not breaking his composure, before he took a handkerchief offered to him by one of his men and wiped Fianna's spit off of his face.

"Take her to her room, I'm sure she'll be far more comfortable there," he commanded, and immediately thereafter the grip on her arms was back.

The two that held her dragged her even more roughly inside, unnecessarily rougher if you ask Fianna. She didn't dare to fight back when she was so heavily outnumbered, so she went along quietly.