XIII. Revelations

Song: Chick Habit by April March (just because if this was a modern AU this would be the ultimate Arya/Fianna ass kicking theme)

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Fianna

Fianna didn't sleep a wink that night. Well, she thought it was night. It was hard to tell with how dark the crypts were.

When she began to cramp up sitting on the cold ground, she stood and began to pace anxiously around the cell. As she walked, she was internally panicking. What if the girl was an imposter, tasked with tormenting her and filling her with false hope?

Finally, after what felt like years, she heard the sound of footsteps echo throughout the deadened halls. Surprisingly, Fianna wasn't surrounded by other prison cells - which confused her. She knew that Tywin had taken hostages after he fought Roose Bolton's force months before. Perhaps they had been kept in a different area to her.

The flicker of a light began to flood through the hall and Fianna desperately stuck her head up to the bars of the cell door, trying to see out.

A face appeared suddenly, which frightened her enough to cause her to take a few steps back. Her eyebrows knitted in confusion as the unknown man reached down and opened up her cell door.

He wasn't old by any means, and he had a certain handsomeness about him. Even if his hair was long and shaggy, with a random streak of blonde to the side of his head.

"Who the fuck are you?" Fianna asked defensively, taking a couple of steps back.

"A man who has come to save you," he replied, with an accent to his voice she couldn't decipher.

Fianna was mistrusting at first, until Arya's head poked around and revealed herself to Fianna, "come on let's go!"

Fianna sighed with relief at the sight of the youngest Stark girl and rushed quickly out after that. Her longsword was taken somewhere in Harrenhal, but Fianna reckoned her ancestors would forgive her for leaving it behind.

As they rushed outside, it was quiet. Too quiet, in her opinion, and Fianna worried again then if this was all just a ruse.

"What now?" Fianna asked in a rushed tone, hunched slightly as she kept glancing around for any guards.

"I have rope," Arya held out her hand to show the wound up line of rope she held, "we're going to scale the wall."

"Fuck," Fianna swore, "you don't do things by half do you?"

Fianna followed Arya as she knew where she was going. They reached the wall then, and Fianna jumped when she noticed two young boys, one being around her age, standing next to a set of stone stairs.

"Finally," the rather thinner one complained, shrugging off the wall he had been leaning against and uncrossing his arms from his chest.