LI. Seasick

Song: Whatever It Takes by Imagine Dragons

Fianna

"Seven Hells, woman," Bonifer sounded out, tapping her on the shoulder hurriedly. "Unless you're taking them with you, let go of them before you end up choking them."

Fianna Stark ignored his words, refusing to let go of both of her children as she had each of her arms wrapped around them, their small heads buried into her neck.

"Come on, love," Robb spoke soothingly, crouching down to place his hand on her back, although he was just as reluctant to leave and had his own prolonged embrace just before her.

Fianna finally let up, letting go of the two who were entirely confused by their parents actions.

"Mama?" Aifric asked in a worried voice, nearly breaking Fianna's heart in two. Each time she left them, it got harder and harder. Once again, she was glad that she had abdicated her crown, or else these departures would become more frequent.

"We'll be back soon, little ones, I promise," Robb answered when Fianna remained silent, placing his arm around Fianna's waist to guide her away towards their waiting horses.

"It's not right," she whispered to him when they were further away, shaking her head softly.

"I know," was all he could say, agreeing completely. Robb wondered who it hurt more, himself or his wife. Apparently, the first time leaving was the hardest.

"We can't stay away too long," he continued, catching her attention as she hauled herself up and mounted her horse.

"We won't," she agreed. "If we ride fast, we could arrive at Dragonstone within two weeks. We listen to what she has to say, inevitably refuse to bend the knee and run like seven hells out of there before she sets us alight."

Despite her grim words, he couldn't help but smile softly over at her from the back of his own horse. There wasn't anyone else in the world he'd have went to Dragonstone for other than Fianna, it was all he could do to hope that his love for her wouldn't be his downfall, as it had before.

-

"What did he say this was?" Robb's face was pale as he turned the thick, frothy soup over with a spoon, looking as if he were about to vomit.

"Pig's feet stew," Fianna muttered, having long abandoned the concoction after it had been placed in front of her. She had since pushed away the bowl to the side and was looking around at the other customers in the Inn. Simultaneously, she remained inconspicuous underneath a black hood.