3

The ride to Namjoon was scary. Hoseok didn't know who Namjoon was but he did know that he was going to be able to speak the same language that of the humans.

"남준은 내 친구 야, (Namjoon is my friend)," Seokjin spook up in the Korean language so Hoseok could understand. Hoseok smiled as he nodded. Hoseok felt more relief.

"우리는 일 때문에 당신을 가르 칠 수는 없지만, 그는 당신 같은 불우한 사람을 도울 수 있습니다, (We can't teach you because of work but he's free to help someone in need like you)," Seokjin said as he was parking his car in front of a big house.

"나는 너를 좋은 손에 넣을거야, (I'll put you in good hands)," Seokjin got out of his car and he closed the door after. Hoseok was inside by himself before his car door opened. Hoseok saw that Seokjin opened the door for him, making little robot noises as he smiles.

"고맙습니다, (Thank you)," Hoseok got out and Seokjin shut the car door.

The two went up to the house door in silence. Seokjin knocked three times before a male, a bit taller than Seokjin, opened the door.

"Jin hyung! What are you doing here? Aren't you supposed to work at some sort of caffè shop?" The male asked as his mouth was stuffed with digestive food in his mouth. He also quickly hugged Seokjin.

"Sorry, but this one needs help learning a new language. Can you help him?" Seokjin asked. Namjoon looked at Hoseok. He hummed as he was still staring.

"Sure, why not? Besides, I have nothing better to do," Namjoon smiled as he hugged Hoseok. "So, what's you're name?" Namjoon asked. Seokjin slapped him on the back. "I meant, can you teach him how to speak English. You idiot."

"Huh, sorry," Namjoon nervously laughed. "Anyway, come in!"

The two went inside of Namjoon's house. Namjoon and Seokjin both talked for a bit before Seokjin realized that his break was over. He rushed back to his car, leaving Hoseok and Namjoon alone together.

"새로운 언어를 배우자! (Let's learn a new language!)," Namjoon dropped a lot of paper and markers on a small coffee table in the living room. Namjoon organized the mess before starting. Namjoon started to teach Hoseok simple words like; to, for, like, together, friends, and love. Later, after learning these, they went into phrases. They have been at it for about three hours and Hoseok was starting to shut down. Hoseok's eyes were starting to glitch and he would freeze for a moment. He was growing weak enough to not want to move a robotic finger.

"너 피곤해. 잠들게하자, (You're tired. Let's get you to sleep)," Namjoon said as he got the couch ready for Hoseok.

"친구들이 여기 밤을 보내고 있기 때문에 여분의 방이 없습니다. 미안 해요, (I don't have a spare room because friends are spending the night here, sorry)," Namjoon got more blankets and pillows for Hoseok.

"그곳에. 준비 됬다! (There. It's ready!)," Namjoon cheers as Hoseok slowly walked over to the couch. Hoseok was making little noises that made Namjoon confused. He looked at Hoseok in concern as Hoseok made his way to the couch.

As of right now, Hoseok was only losing warmth. He wasn't shutting down completely but it was scary how fast he could be gone. He could lose 'life' over night and no one wouldn't know. Hoseok took the risk and didn't tell Namjoon about his condition.

---

If I make a mistake with the Hangul, please tell me.