31

Two days before

"...so I called the cops and this brave boy made it out." The lady told the pair. She dug inside her purse to find something but she tried to make it normal so the boys wouldn't notice.

She found a small tracking device in her purse. She secretly held it on her hand to find a perfect time to place it on the robot.

"...although it was extremely dangerous," the lady put her hand on the robots shoulder as a relief touch. But instead she was placing the device on the robots shoulder.

The lady took a glance at the Yoongi guy. She only heard about him once but she felt strong feeling towards him. She couldn't explain it. She felt as if he was a dangerous man or some sort of person that doesn't show much feelings. She almost felt fear toward him.

She realized that the man was starring at her and she put a fake smile on so she wouldn't look suspicious. The Yoongi guy yanked her hand away and she was a bit nervous that she didn't apply it on correctly. She shrugged it off, thinking it was good enough.

"Anyway, I need to go now. I see you later," the lady walked away with her bag. She took her phone out of her purse and dialed someone when she saw that she was far away enough.

"Hello?"

"Nova, I placed the device on the robot. I don't know Taehyung's number but can you tell him for me?"

"Wait, that easy?"

"Yeah, heh, it was so easy. Also, that Yoongi guy really got on my nerves."

"Yoongi... sounds familiar."

"Yeah, well, can you contact Taehyung for me?"

"Sure. See you soon."

The lady hung up the phone and and placed the phone in her bag.

——

"The robots is right there!" The lady shout out and Taehyung immediately laid his eyes on whatever she was pointing at.

"You're right. I can finally see where he is again," Taehyung said as his tears were welling up. This time, he wiped them away and focused on the screen.

"Thank you, Sojin. By the way, what happened with your hair?" Asked Taehyung to the lady, Sojin.

"Oh, Seokjin asked me to cut it so he can have half of it but he never confirmed it so I never cut it. He didn't text me for it either so I kept it long," the girl giggled as she felt her long, thick hair.

"That's such a shame, short hair would've been good on you," Taehyung grabbed every strain of hair on Sojin and he lifted some of it so it would appear as a short hair style.

"So that's why you allowed me to cut it?" She asked.

"Yes. Now let's see what Hoseok's up to," Taehyung focused his attention on the screen that showed what Hoseok was doing. Taehyung smiled as he watched his robot.