33

"Namjoon, what happened?" Jungkook asked as him and Jimin entered the house that belonged to Namjoon.

"How much money do you two have left?" Namjoon asked as he took out his wallet. Jimin saw what he was doing and he stopped him.

"It's okay, Namjoon. We have enough for the week. We understand the situation you're in right now so don't worry," Jimin smiled sadly as he stopped Namjoon from pulling out his wallet.

"How much do you two have left," Namjoon asked directly. He demanded an answer from the boys. Jimin couldn't stop him so he just gave Namjoon what he wanted.

"$16."

"Here's $20 and go out to eat," Namjoon took out a twenty dollar bill and handed it out for Jimin to take. Jimin just stood there, he didn't take the money.

"What's wrong?"

"I'm not taking your money."

"Jungkook, here," Namjoon handed the money to Jungkook instead of Jimin in hopes that he would accept it.

"What's going on?" Seokjin came out with a confused expression on his face. He had the remote control in his hands. When he saw Jimin and Jungkook, his face lit up.

"Jimin, Jungkook!" Seokjin sat down the controller and he ran toward the boys. He hugged them and they hugged him back.

Jin hyung smells good, thought Jungkook as they were hugging.

"Oh, I need to talk to you two alone," Seokjin let go of the hug and got serious. The boys were confused but they went deeper into the house to talk with Namjoon's "boss."

"I know that you both are suffering. I'm sorry for leaving you two behind," Seokjin sat one edge of the bed while the others sat on the opposite side. The boys looked at Seokjin in the eyes.

"So I have decided to buy a small home for the both of you," Seokjin looked back at the boys. The boys were shocked with widen eyes. Jungkook's whimpers were heard within the quiet room.

"It's small because my bank account is crying right now," Seokjin laughed as his eyes were wet. He laughed to make the tears disappear. He forced himself to laugh harder so he wouldn't break down in front of the two boys. But they understood him.

"Jin hyung, what happened between you and Namjoon?" Jimin asked as he rubbed Seokjin's back in circular motions.

"He brought me to reality. He made me realize that I don't need money to live my life. All I need is my family and my friends. And I realize how bad I was to the both of you," Seokjin wiped away his tears. His normal voice was still there but he felt his feeling about about to burst out.

"My eyes were opened."

"Will you stop working at the coffee shop then?" Asked Jimin. Seokjin looked at the boy with red, puffy eyes. He didn't understand why that type of question was brought up at that moment.

"With the spare money we had three weeks ago, Jungkook and I went there to get two coffees and Nova was there talking to a girl," Jimin thought for a moment wither or not to tell the older but he decided to anyway, "she brought up Taehyung's name. B-but I don't know if you told her about him and what he has done so I have no business in this," Jimin stopped talking but Seokjin's face showed that he was interested in what Jimin had to say. He completely forgot about crying, instead he wanted to know more about his partner at the coffee shop.

"No, please tell me."

"Nova was talking to a girl with long hair. She was talking about how she was going to do her mission... for Taehyung," Jimin sighed and told Seokjin what he heard.

"Was I there?"

"No, you went to take Hoseok to Namjoon's house."

"Wait, what mission was Nova talking about?"

"She had to place something in Hoseok's drink. I'm not so sure what it was but it was meant for Taehyung. He had to do something."

"So she was betraying me this whole time?" Seokjin frowned.

"Well, did you tell her?" Jungkook asked.

"I-I," Seokjin couldn't find his words. That was when Namjoon came in the room. It has been a couple of minutes and he couldn't be any more patient.

"Seokjin, news about Hoseok came in."