30

"Busan seems like a good place to live in, Hoseok," Yoongi said as he held Hoseok's cold hand. They were walking around the streets of Busan. Their walk was peaceful so far and Yoongi felt safe in the clothing that he picked although it was a bit hot. It's no surprise since it was close to summer.

"Yeah. It's nice," Hoseok smiled as he knew he was safe in Yoongi's arms. Even though he couldn't feel the hands of Yoongi, it made him happy.

"Yoongi, I want to ask question," Hoseok stopped walking but he didn't let go of Yoongi's hand. Yoongi turned around when he felt Hoseok stop. He was confused.

"What's the matter, Hoseok?"

"I'm a robot." Hoseok bluntly said. "I'm losing my feelings. I'm losing my senses. I'm losing my hearing. I'm losing my sight. I'm losing my life. I'm losing you," Hoseok said in a monotone. He let go of Yoongi's hand and stood there with straight posture. Yoongi stood there as well.

"I get it. I..." Yoongi paused, "I don't want you to shut off with you knowing you're not loved."

Hoseok stayed there with a frown. His emotion didn't change.

"And I know..." Yoongi faced the floor, "that Taehyung is trying to get you back... still."

Hoseok's eyes widened.

"Taehyung... hear that name." Yoongi smiled sadly as he closed his eyes. "It's a name of a good guy that loves his creations."

"Taehyung, I love you but... I won't you take Hoseok back. I won't let you take my beautiful robot away from me," Yoongi slowly walked toward Hoseok. He laughed as he cried.

"Hehhh, I love you, Hoseok," Yoongi's tears rolled down as he laughed with joy. He wrapped his arms around Hoseok's cold torso.

"Hoseok, I love you with all my heart. I never grew to love something as much as I love you, Hoseok," Yoongi sobbed on Hoseok's shoulder. Hoseok didn't do anything because he couldn't feel anything. He wasn't controlling himself.

"I want you to know that I love you so much, Hoseok."

"Hoseok, I wanted to let you live longer so you could see the world in my eyes. I want you to know that I really cared for you."

"So please forgive me for doing this."