7

Yoongi woke up on top of a couch. Yoongi decided to sleep in the living room because Hoseok was cold. Hoseok didn't look in good condition for another person sleeping with him. So out of respect, he slept on the couch. He didn't have much blankets so he was cold. Usually it was cold in the mornings so imagine Hoseok. Worried, Yoongi rushed to his room to check up on Hoseok. Hoseok was under the thick blankets, violently shaking. He was shaking so badly that Yoongi turned the heater on. He turned it up all the way to the point where he was sweating. Hoseok was still shaking.

"H-Hoseok, it's so hot! Are you still cold," Yoongi panted as he made his way to Hoseok. Hoseok was still shivering.

Hoseok lost so much energy. Hoseok was becoming so much weaker. It was so scary how fast he could shut down but he couldn't tell Yoongi or else he would be throw out. Hoseok didn't want that so he kept quiet.

"Turn the heater... down," Hoseok didn't want to see Yoongi suffer.

"But you're still cold," Yoongi said while he had a sleeveless shirt and shorts on.

"I'm no longer cold," Hoseok sadly smiled.

Yoongi reached to touch Hoseok's skin but he was still so cold. He was basically ice.

"Wasn't wrong? Tell me what's wrong? Does anything hurt?" Yoongi asks desperately.

"Nothing. I don't understand my skin condition," Hoseok said with still some accent in his soft voice.

After talking for a while, Yoongi decided to take Hoseok to a doctor. Hoseok declined but Yoongi didn't take it. Yoongi decided to walk because it was hot out. Maybe if Hoseok took a stroll out in the weather, then maybe he might become hot and he could be okay.

"Do you feel heat?"

"No."

Yoongi sighs as he keeps walking. They keep walking in silence before Hoseok spots something. Hoseok remembers this place.

They were walking on the sidewalk. There was a road and a dump place next to them. Hoseok remembers waking up in the dump and trying to escape. Hoseok looks around and he spots a figure where he woke up. There was a man with light brown hair at the exact place that Hoseok was thrown. Hoseok's thinking was caught off guard when some guy bumped into him.

"Hey!" The man turned around and Hoseok also recognized him. "Hey! You're that guy that disrespect me!" The man smiled as he made his way back to Hoseok.

"How about you don't ignore me anymore!" The man yelled and that caught Yoongi's attention.

"How about you stop yelling," Yoongi stopped walking and confronted the man. Everyone passing by took out their cellphones and some only watched.

"This guy decided to disrespect me! He is an abuser! He probably forces people like you to protect him!" The guy yells nonsense.

"What are you talking about? Do you even hear yourself?" Yoongi was annoyed at what the guy was saying. "And he only bumped into you. That's called an accident."

"No! A couple days before, we met. He was extremely rude to everyone," the man said.

"That's not true," Yoongi growled at the man. Now he was becoming angry. "Hoseok, 그는 거짓말 쟁이 요? (He's lying, right?)," Yoongi asks softly, trying not to scare Hoseok. Hoseok nodded a no.

"What did you say?!" The man yells to get their attention.

"Just yell at your mom if you don't have nothing more to do! Don't go out and accuse other people for something they didn't do just for your entertainment!" Yoongi yelled aggressively. Yoongi and Hoseok began to walk again. They completely ignored the man.

Hoseok looked toward the dumpster and he saw the man looking at his direction. The man smiled while he stood there.

---

Hoseok knew that if he made it to the doctors office then he would be caught. He was scared so he lied.

"Yoongi, I'm hot," Hoseok lied.

"Really?" Yoongi asks in excitement. Yoongi hated going to the doctors so he was happy to know that Hoseok was back to normal, at least he thought he was better. "Let's go home then!" Yoongi grabbed Hoseok hand but soon let go because of his skin.

"Your skin is still cold. You lied," Yoongi's smile turned upside down.

"I feel warm," Hoseok had a confused expression on his face. He got caught but he can still get away.

"You're not lying?"

"No."

Yoongi grabbed Hoseok hand again. The coldness made Yoongi refreshed because it was hot outside but he was still worried for him.

The boys arrived home in one peace. Hoseok sighed in relief. He got to stay, at least for a little longer.