16

The ride to the females home was quiet, as Seokjin was the only one in the vehicle. Seokjin kept his frown, worrying if the girl even wanted to help Hoseok out. She didn't even know Hoseok yet Seokjin's here thinking that she could help him. It's funny, Seokjin thought.

While Seokjin was driving, he got a notification. He was tempted to see who texted him but he wasn't as dumb as some of his friends. Yes, his life isn't the greatest, but he still treasured it. It was the only life he got so why waste it?

Seokjin parked his car for a moment to see the. Notification, in case it was important.

Namjoon: Jin! Where are you?!

Seokjin laughed as he texted in his response.

Seokjin: I'm not my way to someone else's. It's really important.

Namjoon: Gosh I was worried sick

Namjoon: don't make dumb actions.

Namjoon: take care of yourself

Seokjin smiled. He was honestly so lucky to have a friend like Namjoon. He always looked out for him and cared for him. When he felt lost he would be the sunlight to guide him back in the path. He will always be the light to his darkness.

Seokjin started the car again. It was 10:33 pm at the moment so he needed to hurry. The girl was also in a hurry.

After for about ten minutes, Seokjin finally reached the place. More like a house. Seokjin didn't visit her much so he was actually nervous. He sighed in a rush as he got his phone, wallet, and keys and placed them into his pocket. He exited the car and he made his way to the front door. He knocked.

At first it was silent before a cheerful girl opened the door.

"Jinnie! It's nice to finally see you again!" The girl hugged Seokjin tightly. Seokjin felt like his air way was being blocked by the beautiful girl in front of him. Seokjin hugged back as he laughed with the girl.

"I'm been dying to see you again, Sojin!" Seokjin laughed as he kept his hold on Sojin.

"Seokjin, come in," Sojin let Seokjin in the house. Sojin had a beautiful crimson dress on but she also had a thick coating on top to keep herself warm.

"Okay, make it quick because I need to see someone. I'm running late," Sojin laughed. Seokjin sighed before speaking, obviously nervous. Sojin was waiting, getting worried as to what Seokjin needed to say.

"N-noona, I need your hair," Seokjin spoke, straight to the point. He didn't want to waste Sojin's time with his stuttering. Sojin was confused. Sojin had beautiful, long, straight, and strong hair. This is why Seokjin came to her.

"You can touch it," Sojin smiled as she let Seokjin touch her hair. She grabbed a chunk of her hair and pulled it gently toward Seokjin. Seokjin rejected her offer.

"No, I mean... Can you cut it so I can use it?" Seokjin asked more clearly. Sojin's eyes widened. She didn't speak for a good minute.

"S-Seokjin, what for?" She asked, still with widen eyes. Seokjin frowned at where the situation was going.

"I just need it for something."

"I'm not cutting it for no reason."

"I know someone that could really use hair. But their prefer hair type is thick hair. Not me nor Namjoon have thick hair so I came to ask you," Seokjin decided to leave Hoseok's name out because it wasn't necessary. He also hesitated at first to even say anything. Sojin faced the floor. She obviously had a frown on her face. Seokjin could tell even if Sojin was trying to cover it.

"H-have you asked Nova?" She asked.

"No, she already has short hair. I don't want her to go bald," Seokjin chuckled at the thought of a bald Nova. But soon turned serious when Sojin didn't laugh with him.

"I'm not sure," Sojin said as she took glances at her hair that was hanging on her shoulder down to her chest. She got distracted when she got a notification on her phone. She gasped and she rush to get her stuff.

"I'm so sorry to leave early. I'll think about it though, okay?" Sojin said in a rush as she was about to leave the place, leaving Seokjin inside.

"Yeah, sure," Seokjin quietly said before Sojin shut the door behind her. Seokjin really didn't want to pressure Sojin into doing something she didn't want to do. He didn't want to be remembered like that even if it was just for a one time moment.

Seokjin ran his fingers through his hair. The place was silent before he heard a quiet and soft voice. It was a little grey cat that was walking around Seokjin. Seokjin smiled as he picked up the feline cat.

"What a cute little one~" Seokjin cooed as he was petting the cat with his free hand. Seokjin checked if the cat was a female or male and sure enough, the cat was a male. Seokjin searched for a name tag but he didn't have one. Seokjin put down the cat and he picked himself up.

Seokjin give himself a house tour. He found many unexpected things. He found another pack of kittens in a rather large room with a lot of cat food on the floor and dishes of water. There were two dishes but there was only one adult cat in the house.

Seokjin looked around the large room and he found nothing but cat toys and blankets. The room was colorful as well.

A lot of cute noises were heard from the kittens. Seokjin adores tiny feline cats. He picked one up carefully and he could already tell that his tummy was filled up. Seokjin smiled at the kitten and he peacefully set him back down with his other feline siblings.

Seokjin left the room. He didn't find any reason as to why he was still doing there so he got his stuff and prepared to leave. He texted Namjoon that he was on his way back and off he went.