19

Hoseok snapped out of his blank mind and he turned his attention toward Taehyung. He saw that he was crying real tears and then suddenly he felt some sort of liquid falling down his eye. He used his fingers to see what it was and it was a droplet. He soon felt another droplet fall down his face. Then later he was full on crying along with Taehyung. Taehyung saw Hoseok's crying face and he tried to stop. He wiped away his tears and Hoseok's "tears" went away like dust. He was saddened that they weren't emotional tears but just water rolling down his face.

"Hoseok, I'm sorry about that," Taehyung used his fingers to wipe away any left over water that was on Hoseok's face. Once Taehyung was done he faced the group watching his every move.

"I'm sorry for everything that I have caused. I will take my leave now," Taehyung quickly got up without Hoseok. He left the room as quickly as possible but Hoseok looked like he wanted the boy to stay. He tried to reach out for the grieving boy but he had handcuffs on. He really wanted the boy to stay longer. His heart broke into shreds. Yoongi felt that as well.

"For some reason, I'm heartbroken," Yoongi said to the group. He clutched his chest as he looked at the door that Taehyung went through. So did Hoseok.

"You're sad that guy left?" Namjoon asked in disgust.

"No, I'm not too sure why I'm sad."

Hoseok felt down. He didn't want to hurt anyone's feeling. He wanted Taehyung in his life. He also didn't want to be taken away from his friends. It was a tough decision but it all came down to staying with the people that saved you from shutting down forever. Hoseok looked around and he saw three pairs of eyes looking directly at him.

"Why are you guys mean to Taehyungie?" Hoseok asked with a frown painted on his face. Seokjin also frowned at Hoseok's question.

"Hoseok, we weren't mean. We just wanted to protect you," Seokjin told Hoseok as he sat next to him. Hoseok still couldn't move because of the handcuffs. Namjoon saw that and he went to get the key to set him free. When he was released, his wrist were scratched. The painting was being scraped off because the metal was harshly scraping Hoseok's fake skin which was just paint. Upon seeing this, Yoongi started feeling worried.

"My heart hurts every time you hurt him," Hoseok clutched his heart as if it hurt. Whereas Yoongi's heart actually hurt.

"We aren't hurting him, Hoseok. He's the one trying to hurt you," Seokjin tried to reason but Hoseok didn't listen. They stood in silence for awhile before Seokjin got a phone call. Seokjin looked at the ID and it was Sojin.

"Who is that?" Namjoon asked as he was trying to peak over Seokjin's phone to see who was trying to call him.

"A friend," Seokjin simply said as he left the room. He quickly answered the phone.

"Seokjin, I decided what I wanted to do with my hair," Sojin said through the phone. Seokjin felt stressed over an answer from the girl.

"I really didn't want to do this but I talked with my bf and he didn't have anything against me having short hair. So I'm agreeing to your decision. You happy?" Sojin asked. Seokjin felt more than happy. He felt relief after Sojin's satisfying answer.

"Sojin, I would like to thank you for everything you sacrificed for me. You're really a great friend," Seokjin thanked Sojin. Sojin giggled, "Its really nothing. I was going to cut it anyways."

"But didn't you just say you didn't want to cut it?"

"That was before."