6

"You need to teach him English for now on," Namjoon said as he gave Yoongi books for studying. He also gave him many markers and clear paper.

"This is too much work," Yoongi groaned as his hands were full of dead tree paper.

"You agreed to take him," Namjoon continued. "You're all set!" Namjoon smiled.

Yoongi took a better hold of the stuff and he signaled Hoseok to come outside. Hoseok slowly made his way to Yoongi, stumbling a little.

"Are you okay?" Asked Yoongi, a little concerned.

"예," Hoseok said as he was still walking to Yoongi. Yoongi was standing on the driveway. He was just standing there, waiting for Hoseok.

"You're really slow," Yoongi unlocked the trunk and he threw the stuff in. He shut the trunk door closed and he opened the passenger door for Hoseok. Hoseok got in.

"Okay... We're going to my house, okay?" Yoongi started the car. He waited for a response but Hoseok only nodded.

"You really don't understand me, do you?" Yoongi sat behind the wheel while sighing.

"나는 너를 다치게하지 않을 것이다, (I won't hurt you)," Yoongi put his hand on Hoseok's shoulder. He pulled his hand back, feeling the cold, fake skin that Hoseok had.

Yoongi started to exit Namjoon's driveway. He looked at the back of the car and outside his side window before he got into a street. He drove the car rather fast. Hoseok was even scared about crashing the car. Hoseok's owner inserted some sort of memory that traumatized Hoseok. He was inside a car with many drunk people. He was also out of his mind. The car was swirling everywhere and before he knew it, the car was upside down under a tree.

"속도를 줄여주세요, (Please slow down)," Hoseok quietly begged for Yoongi to slow down. Yoongi sighed but he did slow down the car. With that, Hoseok felt more safe.

---

"Okay! This is the place that you're staying in," Yoongi and Hoseok finally made it to the house in one peace. Hoseok nodded.

"Your room is... it's going to be with me. At least for now before I figure something out," Yoongi rubbed the back of his neck in embarrassment.

"It is okay," Hoseok made little noises while he smiled. That made Yoongi smile.

"Want to eat?" Yoongi asked as he made his way to the kitchen.

"I'm n-not hungry."

"If you say so," Yoongi shoved food up his mouth.

"Now- wait. You don't have any better clothes?" Yoongi asks. Hoseok wasn't warring anything comfortable or warm. He only had thin clothing with no eye catching design.

"It's go get something better," Yoongi grabbed his wallet.

"I gave no money," Hoseok said with a little accent in his voice.

"It's okay. I'll pay for it," Yoongi walked out of the house with his keys and wallet. Hoseok followed.

They spend a long time in the mall. They got many different thing for the both of them. Yoongi was satisfied with it and he decided to go home for the day. Many of the clothing is more of a females. But it looked nice and comfortable so gender shouldn't really matter, thought Yoongi.

Hoseok complained that it wasn't for him

Hoseok complained that it wasn't for him. That he wanted male clothing but makes it any different? It shouldn't really matter. That is what Yoongi told Hoseok. Gender doesn't matter if you love the clothes.

---

"Try them on," Yoongi and Hoseok made it home and it was already 6pm. There was a sunset and it was going to be dark soon. People would start relax during this time. They would just throw on baggy shirts and watch some Netflix.

Hoseok came out of the closet with a oversized sweater. It looked nice on Hoseok. He looked happy that Yoongi chose it for him.

"See? It isn't the end the world," Hoseok smiled shyly as he fidgeted with his fingers. Hoseok and Yoongi continued to try on different types of clothes from Yoongi's closet and newly bought. They had many laughters. But eventually the fun had to end. Hoseok started to stumble while moving around. He looked like he was lightheaded and about to pass out. Yoongi took notice, "You seem tired. You're going to sleep with me," Yoongi quickly cleaned up the place. He started to worry but it was probably lack of rest so he brushed it off. Yoongi noticed that Hoseok could barely walk so the only thing he could think of was to take him to his room himself. Yoongi, bridal style, picked Hoseok up. He flinched at the cold skin that Hoseok had but he ignored it and took Hoseok to his bed.

Yoongi sat Hoseok down on the bed and he slid the blankets over Hoseok so he wouldn't freeze anymore. His skin was now freezing cold. It was normal when they were at Namjoon's place. What happened? It isn't even cold out so what is happening? Yoongi thought that it was only a really bad sickness. If it doesn't get better soon then Yoongi will go to a doctor.