21

"I'm sorry to say this but Hoseok isn't really speaking English," Hoseok spoke as he was the one that was not in control. It was someone else that was controlling him and Yoongi hated that fact.

"Who is this?" Yoongi asked as he immediately separated from the hug. He didn't like the robot at all. That robot wasn't Hoseok.

"I already told you."

"How are you doing this?" Yoongi crossed his arms and he looked at the robots eyes with anger. The robot's face had no emotion on it.

"Hoseok's a robot! You don't understand!" Taehyung yelled through the speakers. Yoongi was taken back with his aggressiveness and his words. He let his arms rest and his face was now a sad one.

"What do you mean?!" Yoongi yelled back to the person behind the speaking robot. He really wanted to push the robot to the floor but he knew that Hoseok's feelings were going to be hurt if he did... If he ever did came back.

"I mean that I can do whatever I want because he is just a device that I can play with!" Taehyung yelled back. There was now silence. Not one of the four said anything. But with the silence, you could hear Taehyung regretting what he said to Yoongi boy.

"Look, I'm sorry if I spread some false information. I was only able to do this because my timer hasn't expired yet. You won't have to hear from me now," after that Taehyung disconnected and Hoseok came back to his normal self again. Hoseok felt different as he went to take a seat on one of the chairs that Jimin brought for them

"You are alright?" Jimin asked as he went to make sure the chair wasn't going to snap apart for he was planning on playing a prank on them. Jimin held the chair up so Hoseok wouldn't fall but the chair was getting heavier by the minute.

Hoseok nodded his head yes as he held onto his head. He actually looked warned out.

Yoongi saw this and he picked Hoseok up and he went to the nearest bedroom. Jimin was relieved and he let go of the chair. The chair broke apart and with Jimin looking at the damaged chair, he sighed.

"Plan took a big turn," Jimin told Jungkook as he rushed his fingers through his own hair. He took a seat on his couch as he took out his phone.

"It's already a rough night. Maybe I should go home," Jungkook got his jacket as he was about to exit the house but Jimin stopped him. Jimin put down his device as he held onto Jungkook's wrist and he looked at him in the eyes.

"You need to stay," Jimin let go of the younger's wrist he and hugged the him. Jimin hugged the boy tighter as seconds went by. Jimin felt like he was about to lose someone really important to him. He felt like he was about to lose his entire world. It wasn't just a little miss but he actually felt like Jungkook was going to leave him alone forever.

"You know what happens when you leave," Jimin buried his head onto Jungkook's chest. Jungkook gulped as he hugged back.

"I won't leave—."

"It's time to lie down for now okay, Hoseok?" Yoongi quietly reassured the robot. Yoongi made sure not to tuck Hoseok in too much because he now knew that Hoseok was more worried about not getting enough cold air.

"I'm sorry all of this is happening to you," Yoongi used his hands to touch Hoseok's cold skin. Yoongi was used to the coldness now. He would smile every time that he felt the cold metal against his delicate fingers. At times he would feel some warmth on some parts but the next day it would go back to coldness. That was a little concerning to Yoongi.

"Yoongi, do you wish I was a human?" Hoseok spoke with some accent in his voice. He looked at Yoongi's eyes with weakness. Yoongi frowned as he heard the robot say that. He did really want to communicate with Hoseok like a normal human being would but this is how society made Hoseok. He was meant to be a robot for many unknown reasons.

"I don't wish anything from you, Hoseok. All I wish is that you understand that he were made the way you were made. There is nothing you or I can change. We just need to learn how to live this way," Yoongi told Hoseok. Hoseok nodded, pretending like he understood all of that. Yoongi knew that Hoseok couldn't but he said those words anyway so that way when Hoseok finally is fluent he can finally realize how special he was to Yoongi.

They were interrupted by Jimin and Jungkook rushing in the room with the phone out. Jimin handing the phone to Yoongi on a rush.

"Taehyung's calling—!"