32

"I'm so sorry for what I'm about to do," Yoongi cried out loud. Yoongi lifted his hands up slowly and shaking violently. Yoongi lifted up Hoseok's shirt and he tried to find a switch on Hoseok's back.

"Hoseok, listen to me. I love you. I want you. I want you to know that I don't want to do this. I didn't want to be the person to do this to you."

"What are you doing?" Asked Taehyung through his speaker so Yoongi could hear him. Except Yoongi heard it as Hoseok's voice.

"This is the only way to end your misery, Hoseok," Yoongi wiped away a tear with one of his hands. 

Yoongi looked into Hoseok's robotic eyes with watery eyes. He looked at every bit of color and shine that he could see within them. They were such beauty to Yoongi. The fact that the cold metal of an eyelid could make those beautiful eyes not visible anymore, pained Yoongi.

Yoongi put his chin on Hoseok's shoulder as more tears silently came down his face. His hands were under his shirt, on a switch. With one movement of the finger, the robot could shut off completely.

"Yoongi, I get that this is a whole mess. But we can fix this. You don't have to do this," Taehyung spoke through the speakers. Taehyung was terrified at what Yoongi might do to his robot.

"Taehyung, Hoseok's not a toy. He can't be given away. He can't be played with. He can not be abandoned. He's like a child to me, Taehyung. He's not a robot anymore, Tae.        H-He's a human," Yoongi twitched as he was about to pull the switch down. Taehyung gasped in fear.

"I'll hate you forever," Taehyung's voice was so strong. His obvious nervousness was clear even through the old speakers.

"If you do this, I'll hate you forever!" Taehyung yelled through the speakers. His fist was heard slamming against the desk he was on. Yoongi didn't care.

"Don't do it!" Taehyung yelled even louder. Yoongi couldn't handle the piercing noise. 

"Taehyung, give me Hoseok back," Yoongi demanded as he kept his finger on the switch. Taehyung's desperate whimper was heard as well as a sigh. He eventually got off and gave the robot his control back.

"Hoseok, is that you?" Asked Yoongi when he felt more weight on his arms.

"Yeah, Yoongi, what happened?" Hoseok asked softly. Oh so innocent that Yoongi didn't want to end his existence at that moment. He wanted to speak to him. He wanted to comfort him but he had such limited time.

"Hoseok, I love you so much."

"Yoongi...?"

"I wanted to show you the whole world," Yoongi sniffed up his snot before continuing, "I really wanted to show you how loved you are, but I couldn't."

"And I hate my self that I did not accomplish that."

"But Hoseok, understand that I'm doing this because I love you."

"Yoongi, whatever you are planning... I will support you all the way. Because you know what is good and bad and if this is good, I will go with it as well," Hoseok smiled at Yoongi widely. He showed Yoongi his little dimples as he smiled for the last time.

Yoongi's tears rolled down much faster after those words, "ohh, Hoseok, please don't make this harder," Yoongi sobs on Hoseok's shoulder as Hoseok just stands there with his big smile. He didn't understand what was going on but he was happy either way.

Then Hoseok starts to shed tears.

"Look, Yoongi! Tears~!" Hoseok used his robotic finger to catch a tear. That time Hoseok used the little bit of his sense of smell left to smell the tear. It smelled like an actual tear. Hoseok licked his finger and it tasted like salt. Hoseok smiled even wider.

"Yoongi, these are actual tears~!" Hoseok said in his cute tone of voice. He smiled as his eyes formed into moon crescents. Yoongi closed his eyes for a bit because the boy was overwhelming him. He opened them up again and his heart broke. He was happy.

Hoseok was actually happy. He was happy to know that he was crying real tears. He was happy because Yoongi was crying. He was happy that he was about to get shut off. He was happy because it was his last time that he was going to feel happinesses.

"Hoseok, you can finally rest now," Yoongi calmed down from crying and felt reality hitting him really hard.

"Okay, Yoongi. Goodnight~" was Hoseok's last words before he fell completely limp. His smile glitches into a resting form. His eyes lost color and glitched to pitch black. His eye lids closed half way down and Yoongi was carrying him.

Hoseok was like a sleeping body. He didn't move at all and Yoongi had to carry him.

Yoongi carefully put Hoseok's body on the cold floor. Hoseok's head was on Yoongi's palm and Yoongi held the top half of the robot. Yoongi buried his face on Hoseok's chest. The clothing was thick that Yoongi couldn't feel the coldness.

Yoongi cried silently. His face was completely on Hoseok's chest as Yoongi was getting the clothing wet from all his tears.

"Thank you for everything, Hoseok. I love you so much."