20

"H-Hoseok, I'm Yoongi," Yoongi stuttered as he starred at the boy. He was horrified.

"윤기? 성은 어때? (Yoongi? How about last name?)," Hoseok tilted his head in curiosity. Yoongi still kept his eyes on the boy waiting for him to say he was just joking but he soon realized that this was just too real.

"M-Min Yoongi."

"Ahhh~ 좋은 이름 (Nice name). 우리는 어쨌든 어디로 가고 있습니까? (Where are we going anyways?)," Hoseok looked up ahead and he saw that they were still on the driveway with the car still on. Yoongi got snapped out of his own world and he rushed to get the car out of the driveway. Hoseok started to get worried as he told Yoongi to slow down.

"속도를 줄여주세요 (please slow down)," Hoseok quietly said. Yoongi's head pointed toward Hoseok as he said that.

"왜 내가 천천히하고 싶니? (Why do you want me to slow down?) 내 말은, 추락하는 것 이외에, 왜 내가 천천히 지내길 바라는거야? (I mean, other than crashing, why do you want me to slow down?)," Yoongi asked as he kept his eyes glued to the streets and lights.

"나는 ... 내 기억을 잃어 버렸다. (I... I lost my memories.)," Hoseok said as he faced the car floor with some sort of guilt in his eyes. Yoongi couldn't see them but he did feel it.

"무슨 소리 야? (What do you mean?)."

"내 말은 .. 너에게 말할 수 없어. (I mean... I can't tell you.)"

Yoongi gave up trying to question the robot when he reached a fairly large building. Yoongi smirked as he got out of the car. He helped Hoseok as well and they went to the front door. They knocked a few times before a young looking boy answers the door.

"Jungkook, where's Jimin?" Yoongi questions. He though he got the wrong address because this house belonged to someone else. Someone much smaller in height.

"He's in here. Come in!" Jungkook let the two men- one man and one robot- to come in the house. Jungkook, jumping around, behind them as they entered the main room.

"Jimin, why is this guy here?" Yoongi sat next to Jimin whom was starring deeply into his device that teens use a lot nowadays.

"I told you," Jimin said faintly because he was too focused on his game than on the older.

"You never said anything about him!"

"Too bad."

"Enough! Hoseok, are you feeling okay now?" Jungkook asked as he rubbed Hoseok's back in circular motions. He hunched his back to come levels with the sitting robot.

"He can't speak English anymore," Yoongi said in a monotone voice. He sighed in stress. He starred at the wall in front of him as Jungkook looked at him in shock.

"What do you mean he can't speak the language he spoke just yesterday?" Jimin jumped in the conversation.

"He keeps talking a different language. I'm not sure if he's just joking but I'm sure he'd already tell me if he was," Yoongi used his hand to rub his forehead. Hoseok just stood there silently without knowing what was going on.

"Do you maybe... Think it has to do something with Taehyung?" Jungkook questioned quietly.

"Nonsense. He left Hoseok untouched. There is no way that he could've done this," Yoongi spat out. He stood up and went towards Hoseok's direction.

"Hoseok, 태현이 누구인지 아십니까? (Do you know who Taehyung is?)," Yoongi asked Hoseok as he went down to his level.

"태현? 김태형? 예, 그는 제 주인입니다! (Taehyung? Kim Taehyung? Yes, he's my master!)," Hoseok cheered while Yoongi's eyes widen. So did Jungkook's and Jimin's eyes.

"Hoseok! Don't say that!" Yoongi was about to hit Hoseok but he stopped. He stopped when he realized that he was about to hit one of the many that he loved so dearly. He saw the monster that was starting to build up on him. Yoongi looked at his hands that was about to harm his loved one. He felt tears welling up.

"I-I'm so sorry Hoseok," Yoongi wiped away his tear that was threatening to fall down to his face. He then hugged Hoseok so tight. He didn't care how cold the metal was. He didn't care if Hoseok didn't know him anymore. He also didn't care if Taehyung was watching.

"I'm sorry."

"S-sorry for w-what?" Hoseok stuttered as he hugged the older back but slowly and lightly. Yoongi pulled himself away and he looked at Hoseok's face.

"You spoke."

"Yeah?"

"You spoke English," Yoongi sweetly smiled.

"It's because Taehyung's speaking right now."

"Huh?"