28

"Jin hyung, you need to stop contacting DaeJung. He's in jail right now and the police are probably keeping an ear out for his phone to ring." Yoongi yelled through the phone.

Yoongi managed to find a hotel that isn't so expensive but the room wasn't the very best. Hoseok was currently lying down on the bed while Yoongi was sitting on the edge of the bed.

"Listen, I would do nothing for you. I won't believe a thing you say to me. Do you know how crazy you sound right now?!" Seokjin yelled back. Yoongi sighed out of frustration.

"Jin hyung, I'm sorry that I left without telling you. I was just scared about everything." Yoongi continued. "There was a lady that we came across and she said that she saw Hoseok being brought into a house with a man, which is DaeJung. She called the police and there is a 99% chance that that man is in jail right now."

"What about the 1%?"

"The police are incredibly stupid for letting a pedofile in the loose."

"But Hoseok is an adult."

"Then he's a kidnaper."

"And don't act like you did nothing bad because I still remember what you did to Nova with that man," Yoongi threatened Seokjin. Seokjin's gulp was heard and it almost made Yoongi burst out in laughter.

"Aghhh Yoongi help me! I don't know what to do!" Seokjin's frustration was heard across the phone. Even Hoseok could hear it.

"Just don't contact DaeJung, for me," Yoongi said in a soft tone. Seokjin sighed and agreed. The phone call was ended and Yoongi focused his attention on Hoseok.

"Let's rest for a bit and we'll figure something out," Yoongi smiled at Hoseok and he smiled back. Hoseok blinked tiredly even though he couldn't sleep.

——

"Namjoon, I don't know what to do anymore," Seokjin said immediately after the phone call ended with Yoongi.

"What did he say?" Namjoon asked as he ate from his bag of chips.

"He said that DaeJung is in jail right now."

Namjoon choked a bit before speaking again, "You mean the guy you hired to catch Hoseok?  That guy deserves to be in jail."

"What? Why?" Questioned Seokjin. He was confused as to why his best friend could say that.

"You always think about getting everything you want don't you?" Namjoon stood up from his seat and he sat the bag of chips down. Seokjin gasped at the words Namjoon said to him.

"You think I would want to support all the bad things you do just so you could get things your way?" Namjoon made his way to Seokjin, Seokjin still shocked.

"Namjoon, listen to yourself."

"The one that needs to listen to themselves—" Namjoon put his pointing finger on Seokjin's chest, "is you."

"Sorry, Jin hyung, but your deals—" Namjoon stopped for a bit and starred Seokjin down, "make you a bad person. Heck, I deserve to go to jail for serving you for four years!"

"Namjoon, your paycheck is at risk right now." Seokjin said in a stern voice. His fists clenched with anger.

"The deal that I agreed with was to pretend that I cared for you. That I should protect you from any harm. To help you with your missions. Not to break the damn laws!" Namjoon yelled some sense into Seokjin. Seokjin stood there quietly, shocked.

"Namjoon..." Seokjin was on the verge of crying. His tears were slowly being created. Seokjin faced the floor in shame. His first tear rolled down his clean face.

Namjoon went to Seokjin's side. He hugged him tightly. Namjoon put his hand behind Seokjin's head and he messaged his head. Namjoon closed his eyes as he was hearing Seokjin's cries.

"Let it out..." Was the last thing Namjoon said before Seokjin cried harder on the younger's shoulder. He hugged him tighter.

"I'm s-sorry, Namjoon," Seokjin said in between sobs. Namjoon didn't say anything but kept him tight in the hug.