42

.

Taehyung was only sentenced to three years.

He didn't do anything wrong. Hoseok was just a robot. He wasn't living. That robot didn't have a soul yet so many people cared for it. No one cared for Taehyung. They all thought that he was a bad guy that was trying to get back a creation that he would later break down.

He wanted him back because his personality didn't allow him. He wanted the robot back because he couldn't stop himself.

He abandoned the robot without himself knowing. Hoseok knew the problem that Taehyung had yet he made him look like he was a big monster.

Taehyung was a monster at emotion. He would break everyone down without him knowing. Later he would apologize for saying those things.

That is why Yoongi decided to visit the male in jail.

"Tae, I'm sorry," the first thing that Yoongi says to the younger. Taehyung sighed as he felt uncomfortable. He felt something inside of himself that made him not talk. Yoongi kept talking.

"I wasn't aware of your problem before. I know that what I did made everything worse. I'm so sorry," Yoongi started without stopping. He didn't realize that Taehyung was having a hard time containing himself.

"Y-yoongi hyung, Hoseok isn't a soul, p-please ugh take the hard drive off of H-Hoseok's head," Taehyung said with much struggle. Yoongi held onto Taehyung's metal bars when he saw that Taehyung fell to the floor. Yoongi looked around for any guards that could help him with the suffering male.

"Hyung, mmm, t-take the hard drive out o-okay?" Taehyung clenched onto his chest with pain. His heart wasn't functioning right. Then he remembered, he hasn't eaten or drink anything for the past two weeks. His body was already weak enough.

Taehyung was gasping for air. That is when yoongi ran to the front desk to report a health issue. Guards then ran to the in-prisoned male. They took caution and waited to walk in the cell. It was when Taehyung's breathing was dangerously slow that they walked in.

Yoongi stood near the door that lead outside when an ambulance quickly entered the building.

.