25

Yoongi kept moving around while he was in his sleep. He mumbled some words as he swung his  arms around. Yoongi felt like he was dead because he felt like he couldn't wake up. He just wanted to stay asleep forever and never face reality. That's when he was dropped to the floor with a thump. He woke up in a hurry as he looked around to make sure the robot didn't get captured.

Yoongi looked around and he saw Hoseok in panic mode. Yoongi got up quickly and he made his way to the robot with obvious fear.

"What's wrong?" Yoongi quietly asked as he rubbed Hoseok's back in circular motions. He looked worried. He looked like a lost child.

"The bus," Hoseok spoke with fear in his voice. He was on his knees and his hands were up to his ears. His head was covered with a hoodie to hide his embarrassment and the reason for it.

"What about that?"

"I remember this place. It is the same place with that guy," Hoseok said in a shaky voice. Yoongi was confused. He didn't know what to say or do. He then remembered that they had to take the bus. Yoongi looked at the sign next to him. The next bus was going to arrive at 7:30 AM. Yoongi looked at his watch to see what time it was and it was just 7:14 AM. Yoongi sighed in relief. He then put his attention to Hoseok.

"Calm down, Hoseok. We'll get through this," Yoongi helped Hoseok get up on the bench again. He sat down first because he was still a bit tired. Hoseok sat next to him but not without hugging him tightly.

"Can you tell me about it?" Yoongi asked for the whole story. He hugged the robot back, knowing that the robot was in need of love.

"This guy hated me for not being real," Hoseok shut his eyes to try and bring back to file from that day. He paused, reversed and forwarded. He made sure he remembered that day perfectly so he could tell Yoongi the story.

Yoongi's mood deepened. He didn't like when other people made fun of someone who couldn't control the way they were born. It wasn't controlled by anyone.

"The people in the bus bullied me," Hoseok snuggled his cold face onto Yoongi's chest. It made Yoongi shiver a bit but he made sure to control it so he wouldn't hurt Hoseok's feelings. Yoongi kept the hug between Hoseok and him tight. 7:21 AM.

"I'm scared."

"Please don't be. I'll protect you."

"I don't want to go in that bus."

"It'll be safe after. You'll come with me, okay?"

"I don't know if I can."

"You can."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes."

"You're lying. You're feeling pity for me. I don't like this type of treatment!"

"Hoseok, calm down."

"I don't want to go!"

"You have to!"

Hoseok stood up in an angry mood. He wanted to run away from Yoongi and hug Taehyung. He wanted Taehyung back. At least Taehyung wouldn't do something he didn't want to do. He wanted to get himself lost again. 7:23 AM.

"Please sit back down," Yoongi looked up at Hoseok. Hoseok looked down at Yoongi.

"You'll regret this," Yoongi spoke with seriousness. He tapped on the empty space next to him. Yoongi couldn't be patient anymore so he yanked Hoseok down. Hoseok wasn't paying attention so he was pulled down easily.

Yoongi soon realized his big mistake when Hoseok made a concerning noise. He didn't sound human. He sounded like he wanted to scream but he instead made a different noise.

"Hoseok! I'm so sorry!" Yoongi pulled Hoseok to his chest so he could see the damage he did to his back.

Hoseok landed on his lower back. His back was cut into and his legs weren't working like normal. Hoseok's robot body wasn't designed to fight and look mighty. He was mostly made for display and a little toy. One of the many reasons why it was so easy to break him.

"Hoseok, can you walk?" Yoongi carefully put Hoseok on seating position. He looked at  Hoseok's facial expression as he was more worried. 7:25 AM.

"It doesn't hurt," Hoseok's hoarse voice could be heard quietly. He looked so...sad. He looked like it was just normal.

"I'm used(to it)," The glitch in Hoseok's voice was so strong at that moment that it made Yoongi scared for a moment. 7:26 AM.

"Stop saying that."

"Saying what?" Hoseok's voice sounded a bit like Taehyung's at moments.

"I don't always heal though," Hoseok showed off a medium sized scar from the side of his head. The scar wasn't as severe as what Yoongi did to him but someone still hurt him and Yoongi was angry. Yoongi examined the big bruise with much carefulness.

"Who gave you this?" Yoongi's anger grew little by little.

"The first human I met. He pushed me to the floor," Hoseok said in a monotone voice. He, again, brought back the file from that day he first was awoken. The man made sure he was okay but put harm on him after. He could never forget that day. He didn't want to watch the file ever again but for Yoongi, he would. 7:29 AM.

"I will make sure this never happens again."

"How can you make a promise that you will never keep. It's not like you're a robot, are you?" Hoseok's harsh words sent a large gulp of guilt down Yoongi's throat. The truth is not always as sweet as everyone makes it.

"I never fulfilled promises but if it's for you, I'll make sure it's kept as long as I live."  7:30 AM.