39

.

Seokjin was in court with his lawyer. The judge didn't look too happy with him when he was stating the reasons that he was in court.

Seokjin was sitting on his seat with a guilty expression. He didn't think he would get in so much trouble. He turned so he could see Namjoon. He was across the room with an expression that yelled, "i'm sorry."

Seokjin felt his tears as his lawyer started arguing that he was innocent. Seokjin couldn't feel anything but guilt. He didn't want to waste the man's time trying to find any evidence that he was innocent. He wasn't.

"Mrs Kim didn't physically hurt the robot ever. That robot ran by nothing but metal organs. He never lived or had feelings. It is physically impossible to steal something that was never owned," the lawyer spoke with papers on his hands as he stood up so the judge heard him.

"Care to explain if he built it himself?" The judge asked. The lawyer nodded his head when he took a breath to speak again.

"Mrs Kim had every right to pick something out of the junk pile. No one had ownership of that robot and if they did they would've lost it," The lawyer stopped speaking and put his paper down, waiting for anything else that the judge would ask him.

"It's still not right to "kidnap" the robot."

"The former owner tried stealing the robot. He has nothing else to do but to get help. He couldn't risk hurting himself when he could get help! Mrs Kim didn't once touch Taehyung!" The lawyer raised his voice.

"Be respectful, Mrs Ryu," the judge said. The lawyer calmed down.

"I made my decision," the judge silenced the room. The lawyer sat down and Seokjin became even more red from fear. Namjoon looked up at the judge for any mercy.

The ones seating in the back were all starring at the judge as well.

Nova with pitiful eyes.

Sojin was shaking with so much fear.

Namjoon was begging for mercy in his mind.

Yoongi sitting quietly with his head low. He didn't even care about what would happen to the older.

"I need the robot to come in tomorrow or now, then I'll have my answers," with that Yoongi got off his seat and walked angrily out of the room. His face was not seen by any of the people in there.

He was not going to bring hoseok's dead body for stupid answers, especially to save Seokjin's life.

.