5

Hoseok's build in eye shot open. His eyes were wide open, was he dead?
Hoseok, robotically, sat up from the soft surface under him. He looked around and he saw that he was on top of blankets, pillows, and a big mattress. He looked around the room and it looked beautiful. It looked peaceful.

A soft groan was heard from across the room and Hoseok sharply turned his head toward the noise. Another human being was in the same room as him.

"God, I hate mornings," the man sat up, weakly while blocking his face from the shining sun. He looked really mad and annoyed. The man realized that Hoseok was awake and he suddenly turned into someone completely different from, like, five seconds ago. He smiled widely at Hoseok and he jumped right off his bed.

"Nice to meet you! I'm Park Jimin but you can call me Jimin," Jimin had his hand out for a handshake. Hoseok, being him, didn't understand. He saw that kind of skin ship a lot. He didn't understand why people would do that. Jimin stood there for a handshake back. Instead of putting his hand back down, he explained what he was doing.

"Sorry, 악수? (Handshake?)," Jimin questioned.

Hoseok was still out of his head but he assumed he wanted his hand. So he put his robotic hand on Jimin's palm.

"Jeez, your hand is cold," Jimin used his other hand to hold Hoseok's hand together with him and they did the shaking of the hand.

"너 항상이 추위 야? (Are you always this cold?)," Jimin questioned as he felt Hoseok's hands. They were so cold, which made Jimin worry.
Hoseok yanked his hand away from Jimin.

"나는 짐작한다, (I guess)," Hoseok held onto his cold hands. He couldn't feel how cold it was because he was a robot, he doesn't feel anything from the outside his fake skin.

"어쨌든, 다른 사람들을 만나러와! (Any way, come meet the others!)," Jimin bounce up and ran right out of the bedroom door. Hoseok slowly followed, still feeling a bit weak.

---

"He seems like a homeless boy. No ones looking for him neither is he trying to escape," Namjoon said while secretly talking about Hoseok.

"Then how in Earth did Seokjin find him?" Jungkook questioned as he was still not understanding the situation.

"Maybe he entered the coffee chop and Nova, being who she is, decided not to leave the poor kid," Yoongi spoke up while he was getting off of the couch full of blankets and pillows.

"Maybe."

"GUYS~!" Jimin yelled as he ran toward the other three.

"Hoseok's cold, like, really cold," Jimin said once he reached his group of friends.

"Really?"

"아~ (Ah)," Hoseok came into the room while having a grip on the wall so he doesn't fall.

The group of friends went to check on Hoseok's condition. They tried to touch him but Hoseok doesn't feel like being touch. So he denied.
After the awkward moment, they decided to have breakfast.

"Hoseok, eat?" Namjoon used easy words. Namjoon didn't want Hoseok to keep hearing the same language. If he wants to learn English, he needs to speak English.

"N-no," Hoseok softly said.

Namjoon smiled at Hoseok's effort but soon frowned when he realized that the kid didn't want to eat.

"Why not?" Namjoon asked.

"I'm... no hungry," Hoseok struggled for a bit.

"Ahhh, at least your trying!" Jimin smiled and cheering for Hoseok as he hugs him. He soon pulled back because Hoseok's fake skin was so cold.

"Please eat," Namjoon put a plate of eggs in front of Hoseok. Hoseok looked at them for a moment before deciding to eat.

"There you go," Namjoon smiled.

The four of them talked for a bit while Hoseok was chewing the eggs that Namjoon gave him. Hoseok started to feel something inside of him. He felt... pain? He didn't know but it did hurt.

"Seokjin and Nova are coming over later today. So you three need to leave soon," Namjoon told the three boys.

"Rude much?" Yoongi finally spoke up.

"I'm sorry Seokjin doesn't like to many guests," Namjoon said sarcastically while picking up the plates to clean.

"What about Hoseok?" Jungkook asked.

"Can one of you three take him? Just for a little bit?" Namjoon asked as he put the plates in the sink.

"Yoongi has a massive house with enough room for another person. Hoseok can go there," Jimin suggested Yoongi.

"I've been there, he has enough room," Jungkook also suggested Yoongi.

The thing is, Yoongi didn't complain. He just went with it. Yoongi would be lying if he said he didn't stare at Hoseok the whole time they had breakfast. Hoseok had something that made Yoongi stare and not look away. It could've been the hair, or his shining eyes. Or maybe just Hoseok himself.

"Yoongi, can you take him?"

"Sure."