27

Taehyung ran away from the bus. He ran as fast as he could as he wiped away his tears that was running down his face. They took turns as they escaped his eye sockets.

Taehyung's shoes were heard as he kept running. He ran slower after a few minutes because he was too tired. He tried to contain himself. He yelled at himself for not being able to keep going. His legs were too weak to keep going.

He lowered himself as he felt like fainting. Maybe the lack of food and sleep was the cause. Maybe the fact that he didn't want to give up on his robot. He found it unfair how those cruel people can just take his property and come out clean. He didn't know what to do anymore.

Hoseok's radar was ripped off. Now Taehyung can't keep track of him.

There were reasons as to why he decided to leave Hoseok. He had a reason. But it would've been better to hide him somewhere much safer than on a dirty place like the dump where someone can feel unwanted. It was all Taehyung's fault, says everyone. All the blame was out onto the poor boy but he couldn't deny it either. It really was his fault.

Now he needs to pay the consequences.

——

"Come on, Hoseok," Yoongi held onto Hoseok's hand as he dragged him off the bus. They were already far enough for Yoongi's liking. Now it was time to find a place to stay.

Yoongi would lie if he said that he had a place for the both of them. Yoongi thought about a place or someone he knew that lived where they were. That was when Yoongi finally realized that he didn't know they were.

"Let's go here," Yoongi kept hold of Hoseok's hand as he went to some place where he could find some people.

There was barely any one there because it was such a small place for anyone to live. The pair continued going anywhere. They eventually found some people walking around abandoned sidewalks.

Yoongi tried to find some signs that told something about the place they were in. Yoongi walked slower when he felt doomed. He didn't know what to do at that point. He just wanted to get into the bus again and go home but the bus was long gone.

They looked so strained. Yoongi's facial expression was so concerned while Hoseok was clueless. As long as he had Yoongi, he wasn't scared.

"Hello? You two look lost," a lady came in front of Yoongi in surprise. Yoongi jumped in shock but he knew an innocent lady would cause any harm to any of them. So he stood put. Though he still needed to stay alarmed.

"Umm, yes, actually. I don't know where we are."

"Oh, you're in Busan!" The lady smiled at the two. She glanced at Hoseok more because she felt like she saw him before.

"Hey, you're that kid that I met at the bus stop a while back," the lady spoke as she pointed at Hoseok as she kept starring with a smile. Hoseok only giggled quietly.

"What bus stop? Hoseok what did you do?" Yoongi questioned, looking confused.

"Miss greeted me," Hoseok brightly smiled.

"Anyway, sorry to bother you—" Yoongi couldn't finish his sentence when the lady interrupted him.

"Sorry to interrupt but... I saw this boy being lead into a house with a big man. I can see that this boy can't be by himself in public places so I got really scared for him. That's why I called the cops but this brave boy made it out by himself, although it was extremely dangerous," the lady put her hands on Hoseok's shoulder as she smiled at him.

Yoongi had wide eyes when he realized what the lady said. He needed to tell Seokjin everything he heard. He needed to tell him immediately before he makes phone calls to his "staff" who is in jail at that moment. The police could be listening in they could track Seokjin down and possibly arrest him.

Yoongi was brought back into reality when the lady coldly starred at Yoongi. She still had her hand on Hoseok's shoulder, doing something.

Yoongi yanked the hand off of the robots shoulder. He starred deeply into the woman's eyes as well but the lady slowly started to smile again.

"I need to get going now.   I'll see you again, Hos—heh, I mean kid," the lady waved at the pair and walked away. She had a couple of bags and a pair of sun glasses on her head.

Yoongi took hold of Hoseok's hand but Hoseok didn't notice until Yoongi pulled him a bit.

"Let's go, Hoseok," Yoongi led Hoseok to some clothing store. They went inside and Yoongi picked up some clothes for Hoseok. He didn't want people to recognize him. He didn't want to come across Taehyung again and he made sure to cover Hoseok up. As well as himself.

It was good enough for Yoongi and they both exited the clothing store

It was good enough for Yoongi and they both exited the clothing store. Yoongi felt so much more safer with the extra pair of clothing.

Yoongi took hold of Hoseok's cold hands, "Come on, Hoseok. Let's go find a hotel to stay at."