23

Jimin and Jungkook were in the main room. They tried avoiding hearing the conversation that Yoongi and Taehyung had because they had no part in any madness that was happening.

Hoseok was on the bed with his eyes closed. He kept them closed so Yoongi wouldn't see him 'awake.' Hoseok did hear everything. He couldn't understand some parts but he got the point.

Yoongi was shouting. No one couldn't sleep with all the shouting.

"There's five minutes left. Can I talk to Hoseok?" Taehyung spoke through the phone. Yoongi looked at Hoseok. He rolled his eyes when he knew that Hoseok wasn't asleep.

"Sure," Yoongi handed the phone over to Hoseok. Hoseok opened his eyes slowly. The little robot noises that was heard when his eyes were opening made Yoongi smile sweetly.

"Hoseok, 잘 지냈어요? (How are you?)," Taehyung asked as soon as he was connected with Hoseok.

"I am good. How are you?" Hoseok spoke in a soft tone.

"호석, 한국어로 말할 수있어. (Hoseok, it's okay to speak in Korean.)," Taehyung sweet voice was heard through the phone. By hearing his voice, Hoseok smiled.

"I am trying to learn English," Hoseok reasoned. "This is how I am learning," you could hear Taehyung chuckle from the other line.

"Ahh Hoseok you're so cute," Taehyung cooed. Hoseok chuckled as well.

"Anyway, Hoseok I have to go now. Ten seconds left."

"Wait— Where are you going?" Before Taehyung could answer back the phone call was ended. Hoseok took the phone off his ear when he heard a beep. He frowned.

"He hung up?" Yoongi asked as he took the phone back. He looked at Hoseok with concern.

"I'm not sure," Hoseok brought his cold hands up to his face like he was about to cry. Yoongi hugged the robot when he saw the sorrow on Hoseok's face.

"He told me your pin number," Yoongi took out the piece of paper with the written numbers on. He unfolded the paper and there were the numbers.

"They have a meaning to them but I have no idea what it could be," Yoongi looked at the numbers with a confused look on his face. Hoseok smiled as he took a glance at the piece of paper.

"218 is my finished built date," Hoseok took the piece of paper and admired it. The handwriting of Yoongi was just so beautiful.

"So what are the other numbers?"

"When were you finished?"

"Hmp, my birthday is March 9th," Yoongi smiled at Hoseok's little mistake.

"21839?" Hoseok repeated after the paper. He looked at Yoongi if he already figured it out. Yoongi looked surprised as he finally realized.

"Hoseok, that's our days!" Yoongi hugged Hoseok as tight as he could. He did feel cold after but he didn't care at all.

Hoseok smiled widely. Then frowned after.

"What happened to Taehyung?" Hoseok asked.

"I'm not sure."

"Can we check on him?"

"Sure," Yoongi took the phone out again and he dialed Taehyung's number again. The phone was ringing but in the end they were taken into voicemail. They tied again three more times but nothing.

Yoongi checked his voicemail and he realized that Taehyung left one. He pressed on it and put it on speaker.

"Yoongi, Hoseok, this is the last time that you'll hear from me so I want to clear some things. Hoseok is a robot. I can control him because I'm his owner. I gave you his number so you can take control. Some things you need to know are as followed: his organ condition, his heart, the amount of activity he does, tracking him whenever he's lost, the things he ingests, his scalp, and when you need to replace his old organs.  I sent a package your way that contains the guide book for everything that you need to know. I also was informed that one of your friends is experienced with robots which is good. Do you understand? If not the guide book has more information. Yoongi, please take care of Hoseok. Keep him close. Do everything that I didn't do. Thank you, Kim Taehyung," after that, the voicemail was ended.