17

"I made a decision. I'll grow my hair out again and I'll make sure not to use normal, everyday glue, okay?" Taehyung assured Hoseok. They were currently in the same room. They were on the couch.

Jungkook and Jimin decided to leave the building because it was becoming too late. While Namjoon, Yoongi, Hoseok, and Taehyung were still there. Namjoon, of course, was still in his own house.

"I don't know," Hoseok said as he covered his head with his hoodie. Yoongi was pained when Hoseok was doing that. He thought that Hoseok felt insecure about what he looks like. But it was the opposite for Yoongi. Yoongi loved how Hoseok looked like. It didn't matter if he had no hair, Hoseok was still Hoseok.

"Hoseok, I'm so sorry that this happened. If I hadn't pulled to hard or at all this wouldn't be happening," Taehyung sadly said. Taehyung tried taking the hood off of Hoseok's head but Hoseok still didn't let go.

"You don't look ugly, Hoseok. In fact, you're still as handsome as ever," Yoongi complimented Hoseok. Hoseok still didn't believe Yoongi though. Hoseok has never felt so down before.

Namjoon was in the kitchen worrying about where Seokjin could be. He wanted to text him so much but he didn't know if he was still driving. If he was driving, Seokjin would not hesitate to check who it was. Namjoon doesn't want to risk Seokjin's life just for reassurance. So Namjoon decided to wait for a response from the man himself.

Namjoon was about to sleep with his head on the kitchen counter when he got a text notification. Namjoon's head shot up and soon after he checked who it was from.

Seokjinnie: Nam, I'm coming home right now.

Seokjinnie: don't worry :)

Namjoon felt relieved. He could finally relax in peace knowing that Seokjin is on his way back. Namjoon decided to check up on the group in the living room while he waited for Seokjin's arrival.

"Guys, what happened while I was gone?" Namjoon spoke without thinking. Namjoon's eye widen when he realized that Hoseok's hair was now all gone and he was trying to cover it up with his hood. Namjoon made his way to Hoseok. He squeezed himself between Hoseok and Taehyung. Taehyung looked irritated but Namjoon decided to ignore that.

"Hoseok, I know that losing hair isn't fun at all. You're always so used to having something on top of your head and knowing that it's all gone sometimes is terrifying. But it always grows back. Hair never stops growing, okay?" Namjoon rubbed Hoseok's back with circle motions before he felt a hit at the back of his head. Yoongi hit him.

"You idiot! Hoseok's a robot. He can't grow hair!" Yoongi yelled at him from across Hoseok every word that was said to Namjoon. Namjoon's words didn't hurt at all but somehow, Yoongi's words stung him. He felt a sharp sting in his heart. Whenever he is reassured that he is just a robot and nothing else just hurts him.

Taehyung suddenly stood up and harshly grabbed Yoongi by the arm. He pulled him to the kitchen where Hoseok couldn't hear them.

"You need to know when you reach your limits. You're hurting Hoseok every time you call him a robot," Taehyung said in a rush. He held a really tight grip on Yoongi's arm to the point where it caused pain to the older.

"You don't know how he feels! Don't always assume things that you are not sure about!" Yoongi shout at Taehyung. Taehyung silenced him by putting his hand over Yoongi's blabbering mouth.

"I, in fact, do know how he is feeling," Taehyung continued, "he is feeling physical pain every time you mention robot. So please, I'm begging you, to stop saying that word," Taehyung pleaded.

"I won't call him a robot but not because you told me to," Yoongi said with an attitude. Taehyung ignored it as he let go of Yoongi's arm, causing Yoongi to stumble a little because of how high he lifted him caused by Taehyung's height.