15

"You are not taking Hoseok," Yoongi stood up and he took hold of Hoseok's wrist.

"Yoongi, I do not want to stay here. I would much rather stay with Taehyung," Hoseok said with perfect English. He also barely had an accent. Which left Yoongi with widen eyes.

"H-Hoseok, no you don't," Yoongi stuttered. He could've believe what Hoseok was telling him. He didn't know if this was some sort of glitch but a little glitch shouldn't be so perfect.

"I never really wanted to stay in this whole house of trash. You tried to kill me! Along with your pesky friends!" Hoseok shouted at Yoongi. Yoongi never saw this part of Hoseok. He even thought that Hoseok was possessed.

Hoseok couldn't control himself. Something happened that he couldn't be set free and say whatever he wanted. He was being controlled by something or someone.

"Hoseok, this is not like you! You completely changed!" Jungkook yelled at Hoseok as he made his way to Hoseok so he could slap of punch him. Everyone just watched as Hoseok shoved Jungkook away harshly. The four of them came and defended Jungkook by standing in front of him, away from Hoseok.

"Don't hurt him," Jimin coldly warned Hoseok. Not once did Jimin feel anger towards the robot.

"And what are you going to do?! Hurt me?!" Hoseok was getting in everyone's nerve. Hoseok groaned as he slowly made his way to the group before Taehyung took hold of Hoseok by pulling on his hair. Hoseok's head flung back a little as his hair was being easily pulled out of his scalp. Taehyung was freaking out as he held onto the lose hair on his hands.

"No no no no. This can't be happening," Hoseok panicked as he held onto his scalp. His head had a spot with no hair, the spot that Taehyung held onto. Strains of hair fell to the floor.

"This is not fair. I grew this out for years for it to not work," Taehyung started tearing up with still some hair on his hands.

Taehyung's hair was very long at this time. He had a reason as to why he grew out though. He wanted to make his very own robot. But he didn't want to order fake hair in a wig shop. The wigs always looked fake and it looked too shiny for it to be real hair. He wanted his robot to have dead but real hair. So he grew out his own hair.

Taehyung finally decided to cut his hair by himself. He used hair ties to keep his hair in place so it wouldn't fall to this floor.

Taehyung took a chunk of hair and he used his scissors. He held his breath before finally cutting his hair.

After about one hour, he had his hair for his robot. Once he cut his hair, he fixed the rest that was still connected to his head. He cleaned it and trimmed it so it would be equal on both sides.

Taehyung used the hair strains and he plucked them into Hoseok's head. It took a long time but he finally was done. He smiled but soon he frowned when he realized that some of the strains kept falling out. Taehyung was confused so he examined Hoseok's head carefully so he wouldn't pull more hair out.

Taehyung sighed in frustration when he realized that the holes on Hoseok's head was meant for thick hair. His hair was thin.

Taehyung pulled his hair. Taehyung assumed that if he used some glue it would fix the problem. But he didn't know that it would take a huge consequence in the future.

"The glue was the problem," Taehyung fell to his knees while Hoseok was still holding onto his head. Hoseok looked worried but now he felt free. Like he was able to say whatever he wanted at the moment.

"Y-Yoongi, I'm scared," Hoseok, once again, was soft. Yoongi noticed that and he immediately went to Hoseok's side. He knew that he changed right when he said those words.

"This is all my fault. It's my fault that Hoseok's hair is falling out," Taehyung blamed himself. Taehyung thought of an idea before standing again and starring Hoseok down.

"Hoseok, I promise that I'll make it up to you. I'll get someone with thick hair just for you, okay? Or maybe I can grow out my hair again?" Taehyung hugged Hoseok tightly. He was crying on Hoseok's shoulder.

Yoongi saw that Hoseok was actually losing his hair. The soft hair that Yoongi absolutely loved. It did break Yoongi's heart but right now all that mattered to Yoongi was Hoseok's feelings.

"Hoseok, are you sad?" Yoongi asked Hoseok as Taehyung pulled away from the hug. Hoseok felt his head again to feel nothing on it. Hoseok frowned.

"I'm so sorry, Hoseok," Taehyung caressed Hoseok's cheek as he still had tears running down his face. He seemed more upset than Hoseok. 

Hoseok sat down, trying to ignore the pieces of dead hair on the floor.

"This isn't my hair," Hoseok softly says as he finally took a glance at the strands. He quietly picked up a chunk up and examined them. "This is Taehyungie's," Taehyung blushed a little before tearing up a little.

"I know that, Hoseok. Robot's can't grow hair," Yoongi said, annoyed at how Hoseok called Taehyung. Hoseok looked pained when Yoongi referred to him as just a robot.

"Hoseok is a robot but that doesn't mean you can rub it in his face. He does have feelings," Taehyung coldly warned Yoongi. Yoongi ignored him because he honestly wasn't interested at the moment.

Seokjin was in the background shocked at what happened. He still couldn't process the situation. Hoseok just lost his hair.

Seokjin blankly starred at Hoseok. He had an idea. Hoseok had holes on his scalp for the hair to go but it could only hold thick hair. Neither of them had thick hair but Seokjin did know someone who does. She is always happy to help someone that needs help.

Seokjin finally agreed to his idea. He stood up and he excused himself from the room. He went to the bathroom with his phone. He dialed a certain person's number and he pressed call. He waited patiently for the other to pick up but it wasn't long when she decided to finally answer the phone.

"Hello?" A voice from the other line was heard. Seokjin smiled at her voice.

"Hello, it's me Seokjin. I just wanted to ask if you're busy. Are you?" Seokjin asked the other on the other line. Seokjin felt anxious for an answer. There was a long pause before the voice was back.

"Yeah sure! You should hurry though. I really need to be... places," a chuckle was heard from the female and Seokjin laughed with her.

"Okay, I'll be there in ten," Seokjin turned off his phone and he placed it back in his pocket. He grabbed his belongings and he headed out.

He made sure to watch where he was going because it was like 10pm at the moment. Seokjin still wondered where the girl would be doing at a time like this.