35

It was quiet in the small hotel room. The only one with open eyes sat down on a small chair with bloodshot eyes. He was slouching on his chair as he was looking at the poor robot in front of him.

The robot was lifeless on the small couch that they could have in the hotel. He was like a rag doll, he didn't move at all.

"I really loved you, Hoseok."

——

Police sirens were heard as the car was pulling over. The driver sighed as he felt tears coming. He was leaning against his seat as he was waiting for the officer to give him a ticket.

"What's your name sir?" The officer asked as he bent his back to see the person in the car.

"My name is Kim Seokjin, sir."

The officer stood there for a moment before excusing himself. Seokjin was confused because he didn't ask him for his driver license. The officer came back but he looked much aggressive than before.

"I'm gonna have you step out of the vehicle immediately, sir."

"What? Why?"

"For hiring a man to kidnap people without their consent."

——

The boy on his computer screen flinched as he heard knocks on his front door. He splashed his face with cold water so his bloodshot eyes could go away as well as his tiredness.

He opened the door and there were three police officers there. He widen his eyes and two of them went to arrest him. He faced the man officer to see what he was going to say.

"Taehyung Kim, you are arrested for abandoned something that was actively living. Real property cannot be abandoned."

——