26

It's 7:32AM right now and the couple were still waiting on the bench. They were sitting quietly, waiting for the bus to arrive and take the pair away from the current location.

Hoseok was terrified.

Yoongi was getting impatient.

The two were feeling two completely different feelings. It was astonishing how the pair could be found together, somehow they are so different but so close?

Hoseok was daydreaming when he heard the noise of wheels on the road. Hoseok slowly lifted up his head to see what that noise was and he eyes widen in fear. His breath quickened. He held onto Yoongi for support as he gave himself and Hoseok a single dollar bill.

They entered the bus and surprisingly, there was barely anyone in there. Hoseok sighed in relief but his tension was still a bit high. They took their seat near the back of the bus to stay away from the driver hearing their conversation.

"Hoseok, don't worry anymore," Yoongi held onto Hoseok's hand. They were really cold, as expected. Yoongi didn't care when he lifted the metal up to his lips to gently peck it.

"You're so cold blooded, Hoseok," Yoongi said without thinking. He kept feeling the robots hand but he didn't realize that Hoseok was hurt. Hoseok's feelings had been hurt, again. But he still smiled as he looked at Yoongi being a gentleman.

"My feelings," Hoseok pointed toward his stomach. Never his "heart".

"My heart hurts" never exists in Hoseok's heart. It never did because he never really had a heart and he could never feel how a heart works. It was meant for him to not have a heart and even break down sooner than normal robots.

Hoseok was shocked when he felt warm water rolling down his robotic eyes. He lifted up his hand to wipe them way before Yoongi saw them but Yoongi's eyes were also trailed up to his tears. Yoongi was now concerned for the boy.

"Hoseok, what's wrong?" Yoongi asked as if the robot knew the reason.

"I don't know," Hoseok honestly didn't know the reason was to why his water tank started to pour water out from his eye sockets. Hoseok thought it was just a malfunction but he soon started to hear sobbing. Hoseok looked around the bus and he saw three passengers. One was looking at the window next to him, the other was looking at her phone, and the other had his shoulder going up and down in slow motions as if he was crying. Hoseok frowned at the sadness that he felt. He felt so many emotions in the air but the one that stuck to him was the sadness.

Hoseok got off his seat, as he bus was moving. He slowly walked to the crying man as he, himself, was "crying" as well.

Hoseok almost tripped as Yoongi asked where he was going. He held onto his arm so he wouldn't fall. Yoongi's eyes widen in pure shock as he was someone familiar.

"T-Taehyung? W-What are you doing here?" Yoongi asked as he held Hoseok behind him. Taehyung looked at the two with tears. His eyes were bloodshot. His face was completely wet from all the tears he shedded. Even Yoongi felt bad for him.

"Y-Yoongi, I promise. I didn't mean to see you again," Taehyung tried to wipe away his tears so Hoseok's face would clear up again. Tears made Hoseok's face ugly.

"Oh yeah? Then what's this?" Yoongi yanked away something from Taehyung's hand. Taehyung yelped as he yanked it away.

"This is a radar! You're tracking Hoseok down again!" Yoongi yelled in the bus. Even the bus driver looked through his bb rear mirror to see what was going on. Yoongi didn't care.

"Please, I'm so sorry! I won't do it again," Taehyung got up from his seat and grabbed back his radar. His runny nose still being heard.

Yoongi has had enough as he turned Hoseok around. Hoseok's back was shown as Yoongi searched him. He patted him down to try to find something hard that Taehyung was trying to hide. Yoongi felt something hard on Hoseok's neck.

It was attached to his fake skin. Yoongi didn't want to see Taehyung anymore. Talking to him on the phone was different from actually seeing him in public. So he yanked it off.

Some of Hoseok's nerves were gone. The ones connected to his hand, head, and arms. Hoseok glitched a bit.

Taehyung shedded one more tear before running off, leaving Hoseok behind.

a/n errors in this. wrote this last minute¡