10

"I want to trade with you," Taehyung said in a serious tone.

"What do you want," Yoongi said in an angry tone. Yoongi was afraid of what Taehyung wanted. It could be anything. It could money, his house, or even worse, Hoseok.

"I'll give you money, if you give me Hoseok back," Taehyung smirked, "Cash."

Yoongi has had enough and slapped Taehyung, hard. Taehyung didn't move except hold onto his cheek in pain.

"You idiot! Get out of my house!" Yoongi yelled at Taehyung while he was trying to push Taehyung out. Yoongi was struggling.

"Hoseok is mine! I made him!" Taehyung made his way to Hoseok, ignoring Yoongi.

"Don't touch him!"

Taehyung once again ignored Yoongi and he picked Hoseok up, bridal style. Hoseok hissed in pain while holding onto his chest.
Taehyung reached into his pocket and took out a stack of money.

"Here," Taehyung gently gave Yoongi the money but he wouldn't take. Taehyung grew anger and he just threw it to the ground and walked out with Hoseok.

Yoongi watched the two walk out in sadness. There wasn't much Yoongi could do. Yoongi didn't "own" him or make him. He didn't even know if Hoseok liked him. He could only watch Hoseok being taken away.

---

"Are you insane?!" Seokjin yelled at Yoongi. Yoongi's head was down in shame. The others where there too but silent.

"He was abandoned by his owner... And the same owner that abandoned him, took him back? He's just going to break him apart to make another robot" Seokjin's voice was the only thing being heard.

"B-but Seokjin, how are we going to get him back?" Namjoon stuttered but said softly.

"This is all your fault!" Seokjin turned to Namjoon.

"Me?! How is this any of my fault?" Namjoon was now loud and annoyed.

"You knew that Yoongi wasn't going to keep him safe! But you still put Hoseok on his hands!"

"Oh come on Seokjin! This is non of our faults!" Jimin said trying to get Namjoon off the hook.

"You two didn't want to take care of Hoseok. Therefore, it was also your fault!-" Seokjin was cut off.

"Seokjin! Calm down!" Jungkook didn't like when people yell at each other. If no one fixed the situation then he will. "No one has the fault of Hoseok being taken away!"

It went silent and Seokjin sat down.

"He's gone," Yoongi spoke low and soft. He almost had a tear roll down his face.

""We don't own him. So maybe... It was good that he went back to his owner?" Jimin questioned at first. But soon he meant it as a statement. Yoongi stood up straight after Jimin said that.

"Taehyung, his owner, didn't give Hoseok a heart in purpose. He wanted Hoseok to die," Yoongi said in a stern voice.

Everyone gasped and they looked up at Yoongi.

"You're joking, right?"

"I wish I was," with that Yoongi walked out of his house to get fresh air. He felt heavy and thick air in there and he felt dizzy.

Yoongi reached the outside doors. He inhaled the cold fresh air. He hasn't really gotten time to enjoy it because of packed scheduled. So being able to feel and breathe it in again is nice.
Yoongi thought about good memories with the sweet boy of his dreams. He remembered one day when he was just a few years younger, that he always wanted to meet a nice boy. Someone that is willing to spend time with him and actually enjoy it. Someone that is willing to listen to his problems or meltdowns. And someone that will finally love him.

Yoongi leaned forward on a fence that was on his porch. And he smiled.

"내가 기억해? (Do you remember what I said?)," Yoongi said in Korean.

"Yes! I remember," Hoseok said in excitement because he could finally understand Yoongi. He was also happy to finally show Yoongi what he learned. "I want to learn more, Hyung."

"You still have a long way to go, Hoseok-ah," Yoongi continued, "you still have more to learn."

Yoongi used his fingers to rush them though his hair, messing it up. He sighed and looked out into the sky.
Yoongi shed a tear. The droplet rolled down his face along with many others. Soon his face had many trails of tears all the way to his neck. He used his hands to wipe them off but his face was still wet.  Yoongi was sobbing.

---

"I'm sorry but I really missed you!" Taehyung said while he was driving his car.

"I miss Yoongi," Hoseok frowned while keeping his hand on his chest.

"Ah forget about him! Focus on me!" Taehyung said desperately.

"O-okay."

Taehyung smiled. Taehyung, for a split second, took a glance at Hoseok. Hoseok looked sad.

"Come on, smile for me." Hoseok faked a smile.

Taehyung and Hoseok were in the car to Taehyung's house. Taehyung didn't have a big house like Yoongi.

Taehyung and Hoseok had arrived at the house. Taehyung helped Hoseok out of the car like a gentleman.

"This is your new house! Get yourself at home!" Taehyung cheered as he smiled at Hoseok. Hoseok giggled at Taehyung's cuteness. Hoseok thought that he was going to hate him so much but so far, he was okay.

"I don't have a big home. So your sleeping with me," Taehyung smiled widely as he hugged Hoseok tightly. Hoseok hugged back.

"Now! What are you going to eat?" Taehyung questioned when he realized that Hoseok couldn't eat anything that humans eat.

"Maybe oil? Or gasoline?" Taehyung hummed as he was thinking. He got up and left Hoseok for a moment being coming back with a big red gasoline container.

"Here, drink from the nose," Taehyung tilted the container so the liquid could go inside Hoseok's mouth. Hoseok gulped down the dark colored liquid. He felt energized after drinking enough of that. He felt much more better drinking that then food that humans eat.

"Better?" Taehyung asked as Hoseok nodded.

"Good," Taehyung put down the container. He used his hands to get a hold of Hoseok's cheek.