8

It's been a couple of weeks and Hoseok only got worse. Everyday is just a miserable day for Hoseok because he feels like he could fall and shut off any minute. He was happy with Yoongi but he wasn't helping at all. Hoseok suffers silently.

"Hoseok, want to eat?" Yoongi asks as he looks down on Hoseok. Hoseok was lying on the bed while Yoongi was standing up, eating his cereal in his hands.

"N-no."

"You seem sick," Yoongi sets down his bowl on the night stand and he reached his hand out to feel Hoseok's forehead. Hoseok used his hand to slap his hand away before he could touch him. Hoseok was panting and he could barely move his fingers or toes.

"H-Hoseok? You never acted like this," Yoongi stutters as he held onto his slapped hand. Yoongi was even more worried. Hoseok was in bad condition. He was like a dying person on their death bed.

"Y-Yoongi, I w-want to t-tell you something," Hoseok finds it hard to talk. He learned how to speak English over the days so he could talk to Yoongi.

"Please tell me," Yoongi sat down next to Hoseok. He still was desperately worried.

"I-Its my t-time to go," Hoseok keeps stuttering as he finds the strength to turn his head toward Yoongi.

"W-What do you mean?"

"I-I'm not r-real, Yoongi," Hoseok starts. "I'm not w-what you think," Hoseok, shakily, lifts his hand up to his shirt hem. Hoseok held onto his hem and slowly lifted it up. Hoseok was scared as to what Yoongi was going to think but right now, it was his last moment. So the time is now.

Hoseok lifted his shirt up. The hem up to his chin and there it was. A medium size hole where his heart was supposed to be. Hoseok was hiding that hole from Yoongi for almost a week now.

Yoongi's eyes widen. He has never seen such thing. Usually people would die without a heart, so Hoseok is dying right in front of him. Yoongi took his chance to touch Hoseok. He took a piece of Hoseok's skin and he lifted it up. His skin stretched and eventually tore off. Fake skin was on top of metal that was covering fake organs. The fake organs were shutting down slowly. With a heart, he could survive. But Yoongi didn't know that. He just stood there.

Yoongi started to tear up. Yoongi shook his head in disbelief. He didn't want to believe it. He grew fond of Hoseok and he thought of him as a brother. He loved him with much heart. He took care of Hoseok as much as possible. But it was Yoongi's fault he was dying. He fed him food, which is dangerous for Hoseok. Hoseok saw that Yoongi was happy that he ate, so he ate more. Without thinking about himself. Eating food goes down his stomach but without a heart, the chewed up food stays there. It just rots over the days, which made Hoseok worse. It also fills up his stomach so he can't eat anymore.

Yoongi also keeps Hoseok warm. He thought that he was helping him because his skin was cold but it was just the metal. For a robot to survive longer, they need to stay cool. They need to stay cold. The warmth and coldness together was confusing the fake organs and they started getting sick. They would only get worse if the warmth continues. It's been happening since Hoseok made it to Namjoon's.

It only made dying quicker.

Hoseok smiled sadly and weakly.

"I l-love you, M-Min Yoongi," Hoseok says as he closes his eye, making little noises. Yoongi had tears streaming down his face. Yoongi flinched when he heard a knock on the door. Yoongi ignored it at first but soon realized something. Ignoring things just came out to be Hoseok's passing. He did that again, he's might as well accept his fate.

Yoongi looked at Hoseok, he was still breathing, barely. Yoongi rubbed his eyes and fixed his clothes to answer the door.

Yoongi looked through the peep hole and there was a man with light brown hair. Yoongi didn't know him but he looked innocent enough so he answered anyway.

"Hello, I'm Kim Taehyung. I assume that you know someone by the name of Jung Hoseok?" The man spoke up. Yoongi was confused.

"Yes I do. What about it?"

"Oh, Hoseok is a robot that I have originally built. I would be glad to ask if I could take him back?" Taehyung asks and Yoongi shook his head.

"Why not? I made him, therefore, I own him. You stole him from me," Taehyung entered the house without Yoongi's permission. "Where is he?"

"Taehyung, I assume you know his condition, right?" Yoongi asks as he puts his hand on Taehyung's chest to stop him from entering anymore.

"Yes."

"Please tell me you have a heart for him?"

There was silent.

"Where's Hoseok?!" Taehyung yells because he's frustrated. Taehyung didn't want to believe it.

"You're completely useless if you don't have a heart!"

"Please tell me it's not true," Taehyung fell to his knees. He was sobbing silently. "Please tell me he's responding."

Taehyung stopped crying for a moment before reaching in his small bag for something.

"This. This is his final moment," Taehyung took out a red object that looked like a heart. It was a clean one too.

"I didn't put it in because then he would feel a lot of pain. I didn't want that," Taehyung examined the heart to make sure it was clean. "Hoseok is weak. I didn't know if he would've made it," Taehyung continues to sob.

"Taehyung, Hoseok is on my bed right now. He needs that heart more than anything," Yoongi bends down to Taehyung's level.

Taehyung picks himself up. He rubs his tears off and he holds onto the heart carefully. He didn't want to hurt Hoseok but right now, it's either pain or death.