14

"His heart isn't working?" Yoongi asked. The group of friends were inside a driving car, Seokjin being the driver.

"Correction, his heart isn't built right," Seokjin corrected Yoongi. Yoongi felt stress. Yet again, Yoongi messed up for letting Taehyung take Hoseok for himself. Yoongi toke a glance at Hoseok and he was still unconscious. "Seokjin, what are we going to do?" Yoongi desperately asked Seokjin. He was just worried for the boy.

"If I've known earlier, I would've built him a better and healthier heart for him. But Yoongi didn't dare to tell me," Seokjin made a point. Yoongi rolled his eyes to the back of his head.

"If I would've known you were an expert on machines, I would've kept Taehyung away from him longer!" Yoongi yelled at Seokjin right in his hears, making Seokjin swirl the car a little.

"Yoongi! Calm down! We almost got into a car crash because of you!" Namjoon yelled at Yoongi for making a small disagreement into a car crash warning.

"Seokjin won't shut his mouth!" Yoongi kept shouting.

"Yoongi was never a true friend if he doesn't know about my professionalism!" Seokjin shouted back.

"Focus on the road, kids!" Jimin shouted louder than any of them for them to stop arguing. Jimin turned red as he shouted, putting his voice for such harsh pressure. Every noise became silence only. Yoongi pouted while Seokjin still had a mad facial expression. Namjoon was more annoyed and a little mad at Yoongi. Jungkook was terrified because Seokjin almost caused a crash. Jimin was beyond angry at everyone except Jungkook.

Silence was broke into the car. The ride to Namjoon's house was silent before someone started to speak. They have recently reached their distention.

"How do you know Hoseok's heart doesn't work?" Yoongi couldn't just stop asking questions. Yoongi was deeply concerned about what was going to happen to Hoseok. Yoongi took a glance at Hoseok before he was carried out by Namjoon.

"I was in the robotics club in High School and I also studied it in collage. Trust me, I know," Seokjin turned the car off and he jumped off. Yoongi was the only one inside. He spaced out for a moment before looking at the group through the windows of the car. They were walking up the stairs to get inside of the building. Yoongi frowned before exiting the car.

---

Seokjin took out loads of files from his suitcase full of school notes. He opened them and he searched inside of them for a specific paper. He was rushing so it wouldn't surprise Yoongi if he missed it.

"I found it!" Seokjin yelled but soon he got a big frown when he realized that the paper was filled with all sorts of writing. There were drawings and some random notes on the sides. Seokjin soon realized that he never really payed attention in class and he didn't write full notes.

"This sucks!" Seokjin tried reading over the annoying draws but he could only faintly read some words. He soon gave up because it was in no use anymore.

"Why can't we search the instructions up in the internet?" Namjoon requested as he handed Seokjin a glass of water. He really needed to it too because he needed to calm down and relax.

"I don't trust people in the internet!" Seokjin screamed at Namjoon. Everything went silent. Yoongi, Jimin, and Jungkook were shocked. He never screamed so loud especially at Namjoon. Seokjin realized his mistake.

"I'm so sorry. I'm just stressed," Seokjin shut down. He didn't want to even try anymore. He has failed. Namjoon frowned as he sat next to Seokjin and rubbed his back with circle motions.

"Hyung, please don't push yourself," Namjoon softly told Seokjin.

Jungkook and Jimin were watching over Hoseok in case he made any move whatsoever. Yoongi was trying to find out how to make a good working heart for a robot but so far there was no such thing. That made Yoongi confused, the heart should be easy for a professional like Seokjin but he also seems to not know. There is nothing related to a robot heart in the internet which made Yoongi much more stressed. He felt like crying out of stress. He pulled his hair until he finally got up to go to the bathroom to splash cold water to his face.

Yoongi reached the bathroom and he didn't what he intended to do. He looked himself in the mirror and he felt disgusted in himself. He wanted to smash the mirror to bits but he knew he had to pay for it. Yoongi's heart started beating rather faster. He clutched his chest in pain. He got out of the bathroom but not without limping.

"Hyung, what's wrong?" Jungkook stood up quickly to Yoongi's side.

"I'm not sure. My chest just started hurting," Yoongi carefully sat down on the same couch as Hoseok. Hoseok's eyes suddenly opened. His chest lifted up and he looked around to see where he was. Yoongi's chest also suddenly didn't hurt anymore.

"H-Hoseok?" Seokjin saw Hoseok awake but not clearly because he was recently crying.

"Where am I?" Hoseok asked, confused.

"Hoseok, you're in Namjoon's house. You remember him? He's that one," Yoongi pointed at Namjoon that was sitting with Seokjin. Namjoon smiled, embarrassed to be put in the spotlight. Hoseok softly nodded his head yes.

Yoongi was confused as to why his chest stopped hurting right after Hoseok woke up. It was mostly likely a coincidence.

"Y-Yoongi, I'm scared," Hoseok reached out for a hug from Yoongi. Yoongi immediately hugged him back but tightly.

"Hoseok, what does your heart feel like right now? Does it hurt?" Seokjin asked in a rush while breaking the hug. He sat in between Yoongi and Hoseok and he put all his attention on Hoseok. His hands on Hoseok's shoulders as he asked away.

"It feels... tingly," Hoseok didn't really know what the feeling was. At least he couldn't describe it.

"No pain?" Seokjin asked.

"I'm not sure," Hoseok did feel a little sharp sting on his chest when Seokjin pushed him away from Yoongi.

Seokjin hugged Hoseok tightly but Hoseok didn't feel the tingly feeling anymore. Instead he felt warmth.

Namjoon heard a faint knock at the door and he quietly stood up to get the door. He peaked through the door hole and he saw the most hated person in the group. He looked angry too which made Namjoon concerned.

Namjoon decided to answer the door without being suspicious.

"You! You do have Hoseok! He's inside of this very house! It's over, I know he's here!" Taehyung pushed past Namjoon. He entered the oldest place without his permission.

"Hoseok, sweetheart? Are you here?" Taehyung's voice changed into a sweet one when he was searching for Hoseok. Namjoon stood in front of him to stop him from moving any farther.

"You are entering my, well payed for, home without my permission. You could go to jail for this," Namjoon coldly said to Taehyung.

"And you stole my, hand build robot. You could also go to jail for robbery," Taehyung spat back to Namjoon as he shoved Namjoon back. He made a run to the living room to find his beloved robot.

"Hoseok, lets go home," Taehyung said to Hoseok as he pushed Seokjin off of him. He wasn't gentle as well. He pushed Seokjin harshly.

Hoseok looked up at Taehyung and he was about to stand up and hit him to the face but something happened that caused him to say something way off of what he actually want to say.

"Let's go home, Taehyung," Hoseok stood up and he locked hands with Taehyung. Hoseok has a confused expression in his face as his body lead him to the door with Taehyung. Taehyung had a smirk on his face. Namjoon saw this and he didn't stop Taehyung. However, Yoongi didn't let Taehyung go. No, not again.