9

All you could hear was Taehyung's runny nose. Taehyung calmed down before deciding to finally give Hoseok his heart.

Taehyung reaches Yoongi's bedroom door and he hesitated at first. He doesn't know if Hoseok would remember him or not. He was scared that he wasn't.

Taehyung took hold of the door knob until he heard loud breathing noises from inside. Worried, Taehyung opened it immediately.

"H-Hoseok," Taehyung rushed to Hoseok's side. Hoseok was in really bad condition. He got worse as seconds pass by. He had a worried expression in his face as if he was scared to die.

"H-Hoseok, here," Taehyung handed Hoseok his fake heart that could help him survive longer as a robot. Hoseok didn't move at all because he was too weak. Taehyung took back the object and he began to slowly put the heart into Hoseok's chest. Taehyung began to tear up and he shut his eyes closed.

Taehyung fully put the heart in and for a moment it was silent. Hoseok's eye widened and he screamed. He screamed so loud that Yoongi covered up both his ears. The piercing scream made Taehyung cry out loud.

Yoongi felt emotional pain while Hoseok was yelling. He couldn't hear anymore. Yoongi made his way to Taehyung while his hands were still on his ears. Yoongi pulled Taehyung out of the room.

"He needs space right now," Yoongi closed the door behind him.

---

The screaming soon stopped. The two decided that it was best if Hoseok could relax without any worry.

"So... About Hoseok-" Yoongi was stopped by Taehyung.

"He's a robot that I made. There's nothing else to know," Taehyung sounded stressed.

"There's a lot more that I don't know about. I heard about Hoseok at a friends house. What was he doing there if you owned him?" Yoongi asked.

"I don't know."

"Why did it take at least a week to finally realize that Hoseok isn't with you?"

"I was distracted."

"You know English. Why doesn't he?"

Taehyung looked up at Yoongi in shock.

"He doesn't know English?" Taehyung stood up and went closer to Yoongi.

"Without my help, not a word."

Taehyung's expression fell. He had a frown on his face and his eyes didn't have a nice glow anymore.

"I tried my hardest for him to be able to understand our language. I tried speaking the words out in his voice box but all the data was erased for some reason. It was too late when I realized that it was all gone," Taehyung explained as he was playing with his fingers.

"How does he know Korean only through?" Yoongi asked.

"When I was about to wake him up, I remembered, when I was a bit younger, I tried making my own robot. I did everything necessary but I ended up not doing it. I spoke into the voice box but the problem was that I said it all in Korean. It was when I was back in home. I didn't have a choice," Taehyung continues. "It was a decision, he either doesn't talk at all or he can't talk with foreigners," Taehyung sighed. "But I feel like I did a somewhat good choice."

"Hoseok has been learning a new language but slowly," Yoongi spoke as he rubbed Taehyung's back.

"Really? Can he keep a conversation going?" Taehyung's mood was lifted by the news that Yoongi just shared.

"Yes, but mind if I ask one more question?"

"Depends."

"What is Hoseok doing here if you own him?"

"I can't answer that," Taehyung refused, crisscrossing his arms.

"Taehyung! I need to know!" Yoongi yelled.

"I can't! I'm sorry," Taehyung yelled back.

"I'm not giving you Hoseok back then!"

"I abandoned him! Happy?!" Taehyung yelled at Yoongi and Yoongi stood silent. It was silent. Everything was quiet.

"You abandoned him but why do you want him back? To break him apart for something better? Is he not good enough?!" Yoongi yelled. Yoongi was offended. Yoongi felt hurt for Hoseok. He didn't know why, but he felt like he should stand up for him.

"It's not like that-"

"Just leave! I don't want to see you anymore!" Yoongi opened the front door for Taehyung to leave.

"Yoongi, please hear me out!"

"There is no explanation for this! I can not think of anything that could cause you to abandon a poor, clueless boy!"

"I swear, there is!"

"J-just leave," Yoongi was sick and tied of seeing or hearing the mans voice.

"Yoongi," Taehyung stood there, not moving.

"Hoseok doesn't want to see you. He would much rather live with someone who cares for him," Yoongi kept the door open.

"Close the door before an intruder comes in. I'm not leaving."

Yoongi gave up and closed the door.

"I want to exp-"

"I'm tired. Let me sleep," Yoongi went to the couch. The couch had many blankets and pillows for Yoongi so he just got himself comfortable and slept, leaving Taehyung clueless as to where he was going to sleep.

---

Yoongi groaned as he tried getting out of the mountains of blankets. He eventually fell to the floor. He hissed at the pain.

He stood up, stretching. He looked around with lazy eyes, soon to be widen. He panicked as he remembered that Taehyung was still in his house.

"Taehyung! Where are you?!" Yoongi yelled so it could be hear across the house.

"Over here!" There was a faint yell coming from his bedroom, where Hoseok was. Yoongi ran to his room and quickly opened up his door.

"Get out!"

"No! Hoseok wants me here," Taehyung said as he was hugging Hoseok. Hoseok's face was buried on his chest. All Yoongi could see was the back of his head.

"You know, Hoseok needs comfort now. He has a heart after all," Taehyung had a tight grip on Hoseok.

"It hurts," Hoseok softly said as he brought his hand up to his chest.

"Shhh don't worry. The pain will go away," Taehyung rubbed the back of Hoseok's back to keep him calm.

"이 개자식 듣지 마! 그는 당신에게 거짓말하고있어! (Don't listen to this bastard! He's lying to you!)," Yoongi yelled in Hoseok's native language so he could understand him better.

"I don't know," Hoseok said. Yoongi's eye widened and he remembered.

"기억하세요, 한국어가 아난 영어로 말하십시오. (Remember, try to speak in English not Korean, okay?)," Yoongi said as he was teaching Hoseok how to improve his English speaking skills. Hoseok was still having a little trouble.

"Okay."

"내가 한국어로 당신과 이야기하면 영어로 답장 , 알았지? (If I ever talk to you in Korean, reply back in English, okay?)."

"Okay," Hoseok nods happily.

"He's really improving! Thank you, Yoongi! Without your help, I don't know where Hoseok would be with his English," Taehyung laughs.

"Still in the streets, begging for help. But no one will understand him because he only speaks one language," Yoongi said coldly. Taehyung's happy mood soon turned into a deep, angry one. Taehyung, carefully, let go of Hoseok and stood up from the bed and went over to Yoongi.

"Listen, I want to trade with you."