29

"How much did you get this time?" Asked the black haired man as he was holding a stack of money in his hands. The man that he was speaking with had light brown hair.

"I got $15. How much do you have?" The brown haired man said to the other boy.

"That's not fair! I only have $10!" The boy responded. He threw his money to the floor. The other man gasped at his actions.

"Jungkook, that's the only money you'll get for the whole week! We need to be careful with what we spend it on," the brown haired boy yelled at Jungkook for his actions. Jungkook was pouting at the amount of money he had.

"Namjoon obviously likes you more! He gives Jimin more money than me!" Jungkook poured louder and Jimin was getting more annoyed.

"Jungkook, I'll share it with you, okay? Just pick your money up before it gets blown away by the wind," Jimin picked up one of Jungkook's dollar bill but Jungkook just yanked it away from Jimin.

"All together we have $25. I think that's enough for the whole week," Jimin counted up the money for the fifth time that day. He sighed in frustration. Seeing Jimin's stress, Jungkook picked himself up and walked up to Jimin and sat next to him. He hugged Jimin sideways and rubbed his back.

"We won't die of starvation... at least for one more week, Jimin," Jungkook sadly smiled.

"Yeah, but..." Jimin stopped a bit. A sound of a nose starting to run was heard. Jimin whimpered before speaking. "I can't take you to that famous restaurant I was telling you about," Jimin wiped away a tear. Jungkook took his head off Jimin's shoulder and looked at his stuffed face.

"It's okay, Jimin. We can just go to a tacaría and get some carne asada," Jungkook chuckled. Jimin smiled at Jungkook's silly way to cheer him up. Although the food was good, it wasn't fancy enough for Jimin.

"But it would be nice if we ate some fancy food for once," it was Jimin's turn to pout. His lips were popping out in a sad one.

"But we don't have fancy clothes for a fancy place," Jungkook pointed out the dirty clothes that they had.

"We can use some of Namjoon's clothes," Jimin suggested.

"And get it dirty? We have to sleep here afterwards and it's going to get covered in dirt," Jungkook frowned about the thought of begging for someone else's stuff.

The place they live in is abandoned.

There is so much dirt in the place and they can't afford any supplies to clean the place up. They still had furniture because it was left there. The bed they slept on was getting old and getting uncomfortable over time.

"Namjoon has Seokjin to buy everything he wants. We can get just two pairs of tuxedos while he has probably twenty already."

"It's not fair to live off of him though."

"It's not fair for us, Jungkook!" Jimin snapped. He yelled at Jungkook for the second time that day. Jungkook doesn't like getting screamed at so when Jimin does, it's because he's serious.

"He made a deal with that devil! He left us in this dump while he went to live his life in a luxury house! It's not fair!"

"Jimin, calm dow—"

"He doesn't love us anymore, Jungkook! He finally got what he wanted and he left us to fend for ourselves. We were always together but that devil decided to take him away from us!" Jimin's tears were running down his face. He was sobbing at the thought of one of his friends abandoning him and Jungkook.

"Jimin, you need to understand. He didn't completely forget about us. He gives us money, clothes, and he even lets us sleep in his guest rooms sometimes. We didn't completely lose him," Jungkook hugged his best friend closely. He let him cry. It was one of those days where Jimin was feeling emotional. But Jungkook was there to help him.