18

Seokjin told Namjoon to carry Taehyung to a room where he can rest for the night.

"I'm staying too," Yoongi spoke as he helped Hoseok stay up. He didn't want to leave the house knowing that Hoseok was weak at the moment. Also with the sudden low self esteem, it scared Yoongi.

"How many rooms are in this house?" Seokjin asked.

"There are three."

"Whose sleeping in the couch then?" Seokjin asked Yoongi. He raised his eyebrows as he looked at him. Yoongi sighed in defeat.

"Yoongi can stay with Hoseok. Seokjin and I are sharing a room," Namjoon spoke when he finished pampering Taehyung.

"I like to have my own room," Seokjin stated.

"Stop being a brat," Namjoon spat at Seokjin and Seokjin frowned. Namjoon soon smiled. "It's 11PM right now. It's better if we go to bed now."

"You're right. I'll take Hoseok to the room," Yoongi carried Hoseok to the free room that Namjoon assigned them. He felt happy that Namjoon didn't give him the couch this time. This way he can watch over Hoseok.

"Are you sure you want to share a room with me?" Seokjin asked concerned that Namjoon wouldn't like him anymore because of the noises he makes when he sleeps.

"What's the worst that can happen," Namjoon smiled as he reassured Seokjin.

Seokjin was snoring all night. He moved back and forth on the mattress. He also kept pulling the blanket from Namjoon to have it all to himself. Seokjin was a nightmare to sleep with. Namjoon didn't even have a peaceful night without thinking about Seokjin's next move.

Namjoon thought that it would be funny if he recorded it on his cell phone. He would laugh at his face when he sees that he got video proof that he, indeed, was the messiest.

While Namjoon was having his fun, Yoongi and Hoseok were peacefully sleeping. Actually, Yoongi was peacefully sleeping. Hoseok was wide away the whole time. He was robot that didn't need sleep. If he did sleep he probably wouldn't wake up ever again. That was terrifying to think about.

"Y-Yoongi, are you awake?" Hoseok asked quietly, not wanting to sound too loud. There was no sound coming from the older, a sign that he was sleeping or dead. Hoseok sat up from his bed. He went to rush his fingers across his hair but the harsh reality reminded him about his sudden loss of hair earlier that day.

He frowned as he sat his hand back down and he covered his bare head with his hood. He felt like crying but you know... Robots can't cry. Not even if they try. It's impossible unless Taehyung implants a bag of water inside of him so when he feels sad he can cry. But even then it wouldn't feel like actually crying.

Hoseok sat on his bed, thinking when he heard footsteps coming toward the room that he was in. Hoseok, panicked, went back to his sleeping position. His back was on the mattress and he shut his eye lids to look like he was sleeping.