11

"I'm so sorry for everything that I did to you, Hoseok," Taehyung said as his hands were cupped onto Hoseok's face. Hoseok looked Taehyung in the eye as he spoke.

"It's okay," Hoseok smiled.

"I should have never done that to you," Taehyung continued. "I did something so bad. I can't be forgiven, Hoseok," Taehyung had tears forming in his eyes.

"Please don't cry," Hoseok took Taehyung's hands off of him and he kissed them. "I don't like when you cry." Taehyung's tears rolled down his face when he heard Hoseok say that.

"I promise to make it up to you," Taehyung stood up and hugged his robot.

---

It's been a whole day with Hoseok at Taehyung's house. Hoseok didn't really mind though.

"Hoseok, I need to work tomorrow. Promise me you'll still be here when I come back?" Taehyung asked as he was brushing his beautiful teeth.

"Yes," Hoseok replied back, simply. Taehyung smiled as he wiped his mouth with a clean towel. He happily made his way to Hoseok. He hugged his robot as he grabbed a comfortable blanket for Hoseok.

"Please take care of yourself," Taehyung quietly said. The two were in the same bed, Taehyung's bed. Hoseok smiled as he shut his eyes. He knew that this night was going to be peaceful and not miserable.

---

It was the next morning and Taehyung wasn't in bed. Hoseok looked around but there wasn't any note either. Hoseok got up, wide awake.  He made his way to the kitchen. It was silent.

"T-Taehyung?" Hoseok spoke. There wasn't a single noise in the house. Hoseok, scared, sat on the cold couch. He wanted to just stay there and wait for Taehyung but it was too boring.

After about five minutes, Hoseok got up and went to the front door. He opened the door and there were no car in the driveway. Hoseok got out, not closing the door behind him. Hoseok went into the drive way. Then the sidewalk. Then into the city.

Hoseok was roaming around town, not knowing where anything was. He found a familiar place, or so he thought.

Hoseok found a bench with a blue sign next to it. Hoseok sat down on the bench along with another couple.

"Are you taking the bus?" The lady asked. Hoseok looked like he was confused so it's no wonder why she asked. Hoseok didn't quite understand that but he just nodded his head yes. The lady smiled at him.

"Why do you keep doing this?!" The man yelled. The lady was startled at first. "You keep talking to other guys in front of me! It's like you don't love me anymore," the man obviously was so jealous but Hoseok didn't understand why. A drunk man than sat next to Hoseok. Too close.

"Hey... wait. You look robotic," the drunk man said. The man then leaned onto Hoseok. But he yanked himself off in disgust.

"You're part of a machine, you are not a human being! With your face all made up. I bet you run on gasoline!" The drunk man yelled straight at Hoseok's face. Hoseok felt uncomfortable. He just wanted to leave. That's when the couple called him.

"Hey, Mister! The bus is here!" The lady called. Hoseok stood up in a hurry, wanting to be far away from the rude man.

Hoseok got inside the bus. There were so many people. He found an empty seat, his luck.

Hoseok sat quietly on his seat just minding his own business. That was until he heard whispers.

"He's a robot? Impossible," an old lady whispers as she stares at Hoseok. Hoseok's head was hung low. Hoseok felt sad. He didn't want to be in the bus. He just wanted to be with his friends. He wanted to be with Yoongi.

---

"This is the last stop, Mister!" The bus driver yelled at Hoseok. This was the last stop and he was the only one left in the bus. Hoseok got out of the bus and he was completely lost. He was so far away from home. All he could see were old houses and beat up streets. There were little to no people walking in the thin sidewalks.

"H-help," Hoseok softly asks for help as he sat down on the sidewalk.

---

It was already 4PM and it was time to head home. Taehyung, exhausted, got his keys out to unlock his car. He did so and he got inside. He waited a couple minutes before starting the car.

It was starting to get cold out. Taehyung thought that it would still be hot. So he didn't get a jacket. I guess don't trust the forecast 100% of the times.

Taehyung was starting to get excited to get home to see his sweet robot, Hoseok.

Taehyung woke up so late for work to he needed to rush. He didn't have time to make a note but he assumed that Hoseok was smart enough.

Taehyung was pulling up into his driveway before he noticed that the front door was wide open. He panicked and rushed to park the car. He thought someone robbed him.

"Hoseok! Are you in here?!" Taehyung yelled to be heard throughout the whole house but there wasn't a response. Taehyung looked all around the house but he couldn't find Hoseok.

"Damn it," Taehyung said under his breath as he made his way back to his car. He decided to pay Yoongi a visit. He was the only one that knew Hoseok.

---

Yoongi was on a one-person couch with bloodshot eyes and dark circles under his eyes. He was watching the TV with all the other lights turned off. Yoongi had a blanket covering his entire body along with some chips and an half empty bottle of water. He was disturbed when he heard a violent knock on the door. He groaned as he stood up, took off his blanket, and went to get the door. He opened he door to be confronted by Taehyung.

"What are you doing *hiccup* h-here?" Yoongi hiccuped.

"Where is Hoseok?! You took him!" Taehyung took a grip on Yoongi's collar shirt.  Yoongi looked confused.

"What do you mean?! I don't even know where you live!" Yoongi yelled at Taehyung.

Taehyung pushed Yoongi down to the floor as he went inside the house without Yoongi's permission.

"Hey! This is invasion of privacy! This is my house!" Yoongi yelled as he got back up.

Taehyung ignored him as he made his way to every room in the house. He didn't find Hoseok anywhere which made Taehyung more nervous.

"He's not in here," Taehyung softly said in the verge of tears. Yoongi took notice.

"Is Hoseok not with you?" Yoongi calmed down. He started to worry as well.

Yoongi made his way to Taehyung and he rubbed his back. Taehyung didn't react. He only accepted it.

"When I came back home today, he was gone," Taehyung said sadly. He used his hand to wipe away his tears that were threatening to fall. "I'm sorry for misleading you."

"Right now it is not time to apologize. We need to find Hoseok."