13

"Seokjin, why are you suddenly in such a hurry?" Nova asked as she was cleaning the counters of the coffee shop. It was the end of the day and the shop was closing for the day.

"I'm sorry, I just need to do something after work," Seokjin nervously laughed. He was also cleaning the small tables. Seokjin finished and he took off his work apron that was required for the job.

"I'll see you tomorrow, Nova noona!" Seokjin said his goodbye as he was exited the small building. Nova only waving and smiling at Seokjin as he left. Nova put her attention back to cleaning and locking all the doors.

Seokjin was on the way to his car when he was stopped by another male.

"Hey! Stop right there!" The unknown male yelled Seokjin. Seokjin was startled and he just stopped on his tracks and panicked.

"I know you know something about Hoseok! Give him back to me!" Seokjin has never heard that voice in his life, which made him terrified. But he also knew knew who Hoseok was and that made Seokjin's courage boost up as to who is was. 

"You were the one that took Hoseok to Namjoon. You obviously cared about him enough to even help him out. It's no surprise that you took him," the man exposes Seokjin while Seokjin was confused out of his mind.

"I-I don't k-know you. L-leave me alone!" Seokjin stuttered in fear.

"I don't know your name but I'm Taehyung. That's all you need to know to know who I am," Taehyung came out of the dark and Seokjin could finally see him. Seokjin's eye widen when he heard his name.

"T-Taehyung? Hoseok's owner?"

"Yes. You know well. It's a a shame that you couldn't think right when you were taking Hoseok away from me," Taehyung coldly said. He sounded like he has reached his limit. He was angry now.

"I don't have Hoseok! Search my car! He's not in there!" Seokjin defended himself. Seokjin shouted at Taehyung.

Taehyung didn't say anything. He stood there in defeat. He didn't know what to say, it was like a frozen and he couldn't move. Seokjin calmed down and he noticed Taehyung's sudden change.

"What are you still doing here! I don't have him," Seokjin tried getting closer to Taehyung but all he did was just back away. Taehyung was shocked with wide eyes. Seokjin was starting to get a little scared.

"I'm so sorry," Taehyung quietly said before running away from Seokjin. He went out of Seokjin's sight. Seokjin sighed it off and he went back to getting inside his car. He started his car and he started driving toward a particular house.

---

Seokjin was getting ready to put his car on front of the driveway. Once he did, he get out of the car. He got a big bag full of many papers. It was currently 9pm. He used his spare keys to enter the house.

"Namjoon, are you ready? Yoongi?" Seokjin asked the three that were in the living room. They all had black clothing with black masks. They had black jeans and jackets. Everything was black on them.

"Yeah, we're still waiting for the other two," Namjoon said as he was fitting on his gloves.

"What two?" Seokjin asked in confusion. He didn't remember telling Namjoon to bring other people.

"Jungkook and Jimin, they're coming."

"No, they are not. We can't trust them! I don't even know them that much and you expect me to bring two, maybe spy's working for Taehyung, people?" Seokjin made a point but Namjoon knew them so well. Namjoon knew them more than anyone in the group friends.