12

Taehyung and Yoongi were working together for a bit before Taehyung ran out. Taehyung couldn't stay put while Hoseok could be out somewhere in Earth. It was so troublesome so Taehyung left.

"You can't find him by yourself!" Yoongi yelled at Taehyung while he was walking away. Taehyung didn't turn around to see Yoongi, instead he kept walking away. Which irritated Yoongi.

"Listen to me Mister! You are not leaving me while I'm thinking about Hoseok being stranded somewhere!" Yoongi ran for Taehyung. Yoongi held onto his wrist to keep him from walking away.  That was until Taehyung used his arms to get a hold of Yoongi. Since Yoongi was light, he carried him bridal style.

"Hey! Let me go!" Yoongi struggled to get out of Taehyung's hold. Taehyung didn't say anything but still carry Yoongi to an unknown place.

"We're going to some else's house," Taehyung finally spoke.

"To someone I don't know?!" Yoongi was startled.

"You know him. I just don't know his name. Or she," Taehyung smirked. He started fast walking to get to the place faster.

It was currently 6pm and it was already dark out. It was starting to become winter with freezing weather.

The both reached the place and Yoongi immediately recognized the place.

"This is Namjoon's place! How do you know where he lives?" Yoongi asked just a little scared.

"I have my secrets," Taehyung let go of Yoongi. Taehyung walked right up the front porch and knock on the door. Seconds later, a young man answered the door. The man looked past Taehyung and he was lighten up.

"Yoongi! Nice to finally meet you again!" Namjoon walked past Taehyung and greeted Yoongi. He gave Yoongi a big hug, leaving Taehyung out.

"Namjoon, glad to see you again," Yoongi smiled as he hugged back. Taehyung, annoyed.

"Okay, okay. I'm Kim Taehyung, the one that made Hoseok. Nice to meet you- where is Hoseok?" Taehyung said really quickly before coldly asking Namjoon where Hoseok was.

"Taehyung? As in the one that abandoned Hoseok and then came back to get Hoseok back? Yeah no I don't think so," Namjoon crossed his arms and said in a sassy voice.

"So you do have Hoseok! Give him back!" Taehyung demanded.

"I wish but I really don't," Namjoon quietly said while fidgeting his fingers.

"He doesn't even know how to unlock a door. He doesn't have Hoseok, Tae," Yoongi spoke in Namjoon's defense.

Taehyung was defeated. He couldn't really blame it on anyone anymore. There was no one left but himself. He didn't want to believe it was him. But it was really just all his fault and all his wrong decisions. Taehyung did leave Hoseok in the dump. He never thought about him until a week later. He didn't give Hoseok a heart on purpose. He doesn't tell the truth to people who actually helped Hoseok. He doesn't treat Hoseok in respect. He doesn't leave a note in the morning. He also doesn't lock the door. What else can he get wrong. What possible choice can he mess up for more bad consequences? 

The three went into the house for a couple of reasons. To sort things out and to get warm.

"I lost Hoseok and I don't know how to get him back," Taehyung said clearly guilty. Taehyung hung his head low in guilt. He hated to admit his mistakes.

"We can... probably find him," Namjoon said hesitating.

"We will find him," Yoongi said more clearly but his voice was still a bit shaky. Yoongi took glances at Namjoon. He didn't really like Namjoon's personality at the moment. Taehyung noticed it too.

"You know what?! I'm leaving you two ungrateful, disgusting, worthless pieces of nothing alone because clearly you don't want to help!" Taehyung stormed out of the house, frustrated. Yoongi stood up and went after Taehyung while Namjoon stood out.

"Taehyung, you were the last person that Hoseok saw! We need you to find him!"

"Leave me alone! You do nothing to help. All you do is say that you'll find him yet do nothing," Taehyung looked at Yoongi in disappointment.

Taehyung left Yoongi standing on his spot. Yoongi was shocked at what Taehyung said to him. Yoongi came to realization. He couldn't do anything. He was weak but he also wasn't dumb.

---

"Young boy, come with me," an older man said, trying to lure Hoseok into his house. Hoseok has been in the streets for about eight hours now. It was freezing out and Hoseok didn't shiver for even a second but he did feel scared. He felt fear. Not of the dark but fear that he was abandoned again. Hoseok felt like going to the man's house was reasonable. So Hoseok went in.

"So, I was contacted by one of my bosses. He ordered me to keep hold of you until he can clear his schedule to pick you up. Is that okay?" The man softly spoke to Hoseok. The man was so big and scary but he, surprisingly, spoke light at Hoseok.

"He also told me to speak nicely or I'll loose my job so don't think that I'm anywhere nice," the man growled at Hoseok. It was like he was reading Hoseok's mind.

"I-I want to know w-where I am," Hoseok was nervous to say something wrong or completely get his English wrong.

"You're in a house- actually, an office, my office," it was obvious that he was in a house but he wanted to know how far away his home was. He was relieved when he heard that someone was going to pick him up. He also assumed that it was Taehyung or Yoongi that was going to pick him up.

"So... you eat?" The man asked. "Ahh that's right. You're a robot. My boss told me about you but not too much. He barely knows you," the man rambled about many things. This "boss" of his knows quite a lot about Hoseok. Hoseok doesn't  really know who it could be.

"Your name?" Hoseok asked once he realized that he doesn't even now the man's name.

"Kim DaeJung," DaeJung got straight to the point. "You're Jung Hoseok, I know," the man got up from his spot like he was starting to get annoyed with Hoseok.

Hoseok stood at the same spot for a long time. His eyelids were beginning to shut down. He couldn't control his eyes or body, it was just closing. Hoseok lost control of himself and just went limp. He fell on his side on the couch. His front bangs covered his closed eyes and he didn't move at all.