Vinyls and Coffee

I giggled as Jack ran with me on his back. I had my legs wrapped around his waist and my arms around his neck, even though I knew he wouldn't drop me. Kellin had suggested it would be good for me to get out and get my mind off of what happened. I really wanted to lie in bed for another day with cuddles from my favorite people, and as a result I haven't been talking to Kellin much. We were a few blocks ahead of everyone else when it started to rain. 

"My hair!" Alex said from behind us, who had been chasing Jack. 

Jack stopped and looked at our surroundings, "Hey, let's check out that record shop."

I looked across the street to see the brick two story building with the neon sign reading 'Vinyl Cafe' above the doors. Jack and Alex quickly crossed the street and went into the shop before the rain came down any harder. As soon as we entered, Jack set me down on my feet. A girl wearing all black with long black teased hair welcomed us.

"Welcome to The Vinyl Cafe. If you need any help let me know." She said as she kept her gaze down on the bin in front of her as she added new albums to it. 

"OH LOOK ALEX IT'S OUR VINYL!" Jack exclaimed as he ran towards a section near the front of the store. Alex nodded at the girl, "Thank you."

I followed Jack over to where he was to see he was flipping through the All Time Low bin. I rolled my eyes before leaning over and grabbing Future Hearts from his hand. "Hey." He replied.

I shrugged, "I don't have this one on vinyl."

Alex chuckled, "Well I will buy it for you."

"Thank you, Alex." I replied before sticking my tongue out at Jack.

Jack paused his vinyl flipping before reaching his hand in his pocket and pulling out a cell phone. He glanced down at it before handing it over to me. I had completely forgot he had my phone. I looked at the lit up screen to see Dad across the screen as well as a picture of Dad playing his guitar onstage. I answered the call and put the phone to my ear, "Yes?"

"Where did you go?" 

"The Vinyl Cafe. Alex complained about his hair and Jack saw this place." I replied.

"Alright. We will be there in a minute."

Dad hung up and I handed my phone back to Jack. Jack glanced over at me, "Really, Jules?"

I shrugged, "No pockets."

Jack gave a low chuckle before sliding my phone back into his pocket. He draped his arm across my shoulders and I leaned into him. He shook his head, "You're such a little shit."

"You're mean." I replied.

Jack chuckled before planting a kiss on top of my head, "You love me."

"I love Alex more because he doesn't call me names." I replied before trying to get out of Jack's grip. Jack wrapped both of his arms around me and pulled me into him before hugging me tightly, "You love me more and you know it."

I groaned just as the bell to the door rang, signaling someone had come into the store. A small 'oomph' and Jaime's out of control laughter, let me know it was my family that just came in to disrupt the quiet store. I opened my eyes to look at the five men. Kellin was holding his forehead and Dad was apologizing. At least Kellin got a little taste of how I feel today. Karma's a bitch, right?

The shop's girl moved her dark brown eyes onto the guys, "Welcome. Let me know if you need any help."

Vic smiled at her, "We will, thank you."

She went back to her job, tucking her hair behind her ear to reveal a large black gauge. Mike stared at her with a small smile upon his lips. I took in a deep breath, "Mikey, help."