party in the usa

» party in the usa «

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

» party in the usa «

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

FOR ONCE AND PROBABLY THE ONLY TIME IN HER LIFETIME, SCOUT PAXTON WOKE UP TO 'YEAH' BY USHER NOT WANTING TO THROW HER PHONE AGAINST THE WALL AND GO BACK TO BED. She practically jumped out of bed once seven a.m. hit, turning off the blaring music and quickly going to make her coffee. It was the day they were traveling to Washington, d.c. for the Academic Decathlon Nationals, and she was more than excited to be able to skip school and travel with her friends.

She had already packed everything the night before, overly excited to get out of New York City for a few days. She quickly got ready, not bothering to put on makeup and simply tying her hair into two braids before getting dressed. She threw on the horrid yellow blazer she was forced to wear on school trips over her pink blouse. Grabbing her suitcase and her purse, she rushed out of her room and gave a quick kiss and goodbye to her family members, Papa telling her to stay safe.

She rushed as quickly as she could down the sidewalk, tugging her little blue luggage along behind her. She felt like a little kid going to Disney World for the first time; it wasn't often that Scout Paxton got out of the city. Her whole life has pretty much been skyscrapers and street musicians, taxi rides and subway stations. Although she took pride in her city, she couldn't help but have an itch to get out of the concrete jungle.

A twenty minute hustle and a few dirty looks from people who tripped over her suitcase later, Scout arrived bright and cheery-faced to Midtown High, locating her team mates who were all beginning to gather in front of the bus. They waved to her as she jogged over to them, effortlessly picking up her suitcase with one hand and placing it on the bus, a few people noticing her strength but not commenting on it.

Scout made her way over to where Michelle stood, the girl looking up from her book to greet her. The two had decided they'd be bus buddies, which meant that Scout would draw in her sketch book and talking to everyone while Michelle read, the epitome of an introvert and extrovert friendship. "You ready to kick Marcus High's ass?" Michelle asked.

Masked Hearts » Parkerजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें