Chapter One Hundred Four

Seamus was one of the first to wake up in the Common Room, feeling his neck cramping terribly from his sleeping position. He and Dean trying to sleep on one small sofa had not worked out as planned, there was nothing sweet and romantic about it, it was incredibly uncomfortable and Seamus was sure he was going to have to spend most of the day walking with his head to the side. However, Dean looked comfortable, so luckily one of them slept well. Carefully pushing himself up from the sofa, he made sure not to disturb anyone as he tiptoed his way to the dorms. He needed a shower before the funeral was set to take place and since no one was up and moving, he figured it would be best to take advantage of that.

Making his way up the stairs, Seamus remained quiet as he was sure that Neville and Kefira were probably still asleep. He was well aware that since the night Dumbledore died that Kefira had yet to sleep back in the girl's dorm. Not that Seamus could blame either one of them for wanting to stay close. Everyone was staying close as possible to someone, whether they were sleeping in the common room or in the dorms.

However, Seamus was not prepared for what he stumbled upon that morning as he thought that his two best friends were asleep. But they were not, in fact, it was far from it. Walking into the room, Seamus' eyes widened to the size of his fists and as he opened his mouth in shock, no sort of noise came out. Yet, for some reason, he felt the need to get Dean. For some reason, he needed Dean to react to the situation.

Racing down the stairs, Seamus made his way over to where Dean was still asleep and grabbed the boy's arm, nearly pulling Dean off the sofa. The boy woke with a start, but before he could cry out in fright, he found Seamus' hand over his mouth. With a bewildered look, Dean was wondering just what the hell was going on, but Seamus was motioning him to follow as they made their way towards the stairs to the boy's dorm.

"Seamus, what is going on, what is wrong with-"

"Shhh, Dean," Seamus turned to him, pressing a finger to Dean's lips, " you don't understand!"

"Of course I don't, you woke me up like a psychopath and now you're leading me upstairs. How would I understand anything?!"

"By listening to me, Dean, you don't understand that things happened in our dorm," Seamus informed him, " things that involve Kefi and Neville."

Dean came to a stop on one of the steps, still wearing the same bewildered expression. "What kind of things are we talking about, Seamus?"

"You'll see, just wait until we get to the room. You'll see it for yourself. Trust me, it's hards to miss what's going on."

"Seamus, I'm scared."

"You should be."

Not giving Dean any other option, Seamus grabbed him by the sleeve once more and continued to drag him up to the dorm. As they reached the doorway, they both came to a stop and Dean definitely heard Kefira and Neville.

"What is-"

Peering in Dean's lips parted and his eyes that were already wide, to begin with, due to Seamus' behaviour remained opened, despite the fact that he desperately wanted to blink. "Oh, my Merlin..."

There were no words to describe what the two boys were witnessing, but no words were needed on their behalf as Kefira noticed them first and turned to them with a smile. "Well, hello gentlemen, good morning."

Neville quickly sat up with a sheepish grin as Seamus and Dean walked into the room. "What is going on in here?!" Dean asked.

Kefira jumped up to her feet. "We made a blanket fort!" Kefira announced. "Isn't it amazing?! It was all Neville's idea. He pulled the blanket over us earlier and he was just using his legs to keep it propped up, but I thought, what's the point of having a four-poster bed if you don't put it to its proper use, you know? So we took all of your beds and placed them together and made an amazing blanket fort. You're welcome."