Chapter 22

"I still have no idea where we're going." You stated, staring out the window at the passing surroundings.

"Mhm, now just stay and enjoy love." Hinata softly said, being the driver of this short journey to who knows where. Currently, it was Hinata and Laiza in the front with you, Theodore, Yin, and Enton scrunched together in the back. Fun.

It was uncomfortable to say the least, especially considering that you were practically on top of Enton in this position. The other guys were not fond of the idea at all, but you told them to deal with it seeing as they all would have been pissy no matter who took the spot next to you. At least Enton wasn't being a weirdo about it, I mean he did put that on himself for forcing himself next to you, claiming he was 'protecting' like he always does.

"Ow!" You whisper-yelled when Enton pushed you even further into the car door randomly, resulting in your head banging on the window. This was not an ideal situation. In a matter of a second, you had enough. Yeah, that's all it took. But you decided to bite your tongue as you figured they weren't the happiest either.

Enton gazed over in a worried manor, checking to make sure if you were alright. He remained quiet as your lips curled into a smile to assure him that you were fine, planting your hand on your cheek to protect from the window. The blue haired male returned the smile and focused forward again, trying his best to scoot left to give you more room.

"You know baby girl, you could sit on daddy's lap." The red haired boy chimed in, looking over and patting his thighs. Of course he would say something like that, you would be more surprised if he hadn't tooken the opportunity. You just laughed and rolled your eyes at him, turning your gaze towards the outside once again. 

Hinata turned into the parking lot of the local mall, parking soon after. This was the infamous Millenia mall, a fancy looking store that was huge and more popular than most, in your state at least. Speaking of which, you had never been here as you weren't necessarily interested in being clustered with a ton of people. You were more of a 'give me space' person, part of the reason that whole ride was hell to you. Everybody, including you, began to pile put of the car, relieved that they regained the ability to breath and move. 

"We're here love." Hinata sung out, shutting the door to his car. Everybody crowded around you as you looked up at the mall, taken back by how tall it stood in front of you, it made you feel small. "All of us decided that we'd have a day together, so to start it off, we're going to buy you a nice outfit to wear today." The black haired male said softly, swooping up your hand gently.

"Oh, I'll buy me an outfit, no need." You assured, worried about them spending any money on you.

"I insist, now come on, let's get in and get out because we have a long day planned." Hinata began to rush you in, but made up for it with a gentle, charming smile.

No, you weren't going to allow him to pay, you hated when anyone paid for you -- but a new outfit did sound nice. Sure, you despised the fact that a lot of people believed that the guys needed to spend all their money on the girls, but on the other hand, you couldn't quite get a job yet because you were responsible for the kids and your mom was short on get usual mailed amount. Could it hurt to let them spend on you? Just this once?

Now that you think about it, you've been telling yourself that a lot. 'Just this once', or the 'what could happen if...'. Were you becoming selfish? Or maybe worse, were they bringing an illogical side from you? A person who doesn't consider the consequences, think about morals, what you despised, was that closer to your attitude now? You tried to shake your thoughts, thinking that everything was fine, you have well thought out everything you do as your mom always taught you to do. You knew you had that burned in your brain by now, you can't turn back time, and that's a fact.