Chapter 34

"There's no way." You breathed out, your eyes nearly bulging out from the sight in front of you.

Directly in your line of sight was the paper for the new play, announcing the show and the roles for everybody participating. However, that was not what surprised you, no. It was the cursive print of four names that sat upon the paper that left you completely speechless.

Y/n l/n - Juliet
Sage Jeremiah - Romeo

You. You were Juliet. One of the only people who didn't want to audition won? There was no way that he actually thought you did well, he just trusts you clearly, and that's wrong.

Not even to mention the fact that he was Romeo, you thought he was the leader of the drama club? How did he suppose he was going to go about managing the members while practicing? He must have been real desperate if his only choice was to be the lead, or narcissistic, who knows.

Suddenly, scaring you half to death, a pair of arms wrapped themselves around your waist.

"Hey dear!" A certain black haired male chimed out, his hands tightening further on your waist.

"Hey Hinata...!" You replied, your voice slightly strained from the tight hold and new information being presented to you.

"What are you up to my love?" You internally groaned at the nickname but ignored it, rolling your eyes. You pointed towards the piece of paper taped sloppily onto the wall, still taken back about your role. God loves to toy with your life now doesn't he?

"Looking at the roles for the upcoming play." You replied as his gaze traveled towards the list as well. His emerald green eyes, widened greatly at the sight before looking back down to you. You guessed he didn't expect you to have such an important role, hell even you didn't.

"Ah, congrats dear, I see you've got the main role... Who's the Romeo?" Hinata cheered bitterly, the tone gave it away, he clearly wasn't happy. All you could do was stare up at his smiling face, his true anger clearly underneath, not hidden well.

"Ah, Sage is the leader of the club." The grip he had on your waist tightened even more, making you wiggle in discomfort. His face twitched with a sudden anger, barely noticeable to everybody around. However, this only happened for a millisecond. His fingers now limp as he moved his hands down.

"Ah awesome! Just know I'm rooting for you my love." He claimed just as the bell rang. Ugh the nickname again, could he quit with that already? It was charming, yes, but you always got dirty looks from people near you. You guessed that was the cost of having this close of guy friends.

Right now, your priority was finding Enton, cause if you recalled correctly, he wanted a "big ass hug". Well, that's not the only reason you were searching for him, you couldn't lie. You heart lead you on that adventure, it didn't even take a second thought.

It was either you find him now and be late to class or you see him later on in the day. Usually, your automatic thought would be to head to class, but you had this urge to put him first. It was a foreign feeling to you, and you knew it was wrong. Jeez, this past few months has been the weirdest for you.

•  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •

"You're kidding." Enton chimed in a sassy voice, making you let out a slight chuckle. It was now lunch, and you figured you would talk to Enton instead of Theodore for just a day.

"Nope nope, she really did." You had just finished off a story about some obnoxious girl you came acrossed at school, and the blue haired male managed to make everything 10x more interesting.