Chapter 2- Stuck in a Desk

Just a picture- Kyle

I hear the bell ring and quickly rush out of the bathroom. I look both ways just to make sure I don't see Emilio or any of his friends. I really don't want to run into them right now.

I see that the hallways are basically filled and they are no where in sight. I sigh in relief and head to my next class.

Spanish

I feel like a huge weight in my chest has been lifted because Emilio and Ivan don't take Spanish since they're fluent in it.

I start to walk to to spanish with my head down and my hoodie on so I won't get noticed. I make sure to watch out of everyone's way so I don't cause another big scene again.

I make it safely to my spanish class. I put my head up and look to see i'm the only one in here so far. I guess it's better to be early than late right?

I take a seat by the window and rest my head in my left hand looking out the window. People start to come in and fill the seats all around.

As i'm drifting off into space I feel some sit right next to me. I ignore it and continue looking out the window.

Next thing I know my head is hitting the desk i'm sitting at and now I have a splitting head ache.

"Are you deaf or something I'm speaking to you." the person next to me yells.

My fist clench at the person's voice who I easily recognize. How could I forget about him.

Okay Dallas just take a chill pill and calm down before you get yourself into more trouble.

"WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO THAT!"

It was the nicest I could've been. I mean he did just give me a headache.

Everyone meet Ryder Brooks. Brown haired, hazel eyed 'bad boy'. If you don't know by now he is best friends with the twins. I also forgot that he takes spanish but I didn't think he would be in this class.

"Hello! Would you stop ignoring me." he snaps his fingers in my face which makes me want to snap his finger in half.

"What do you want?" I demanded.

"I don't know. I just felt like annoying you." he shrugs.

I stare at him for a moment. Why in the world would he do that. I'm going to kill him. It's final. He just signed his own death wish too.

I pretend to strangle him with my hands almost going around his neck but it took all of the strength out of my to not actually kill him there.

"Hey I mean you had it coming. After what you did to Emilio at lunch, i'd watch your back because he's coming for you." he looks at the front of the room as he says this like it's nothing.

I swear at that moment my heart dropped all the way down to my butt.

Well world it was nice knowing you. I would like to thank uh my anger for you know, GETTING ME INTO THIS WHOLE SITUATION!

I slump back into my seat and cross my arms over my chest. I turn towards Ryder and open my mouth to say something.

"Do you know what he's gonna do?" Im low key freaking out about this. I'm too young to die.

"I don't know but whatever it is you in a whole lot of sh*t." he smirks at this.

I turn back around and face the window and start thinking.

Dallas why are you scared of Emilio? You've fought so many people scary than him. What wrong with you?

Well he is the bad boy of the school and always gets his way and can ruin anyone's life.