Chapter 37- Get your man

Stay The Night- Zedd

Dallas POV

"Dallas." I hear someone say above me.

"Dallaasss." They dragged out my name and had an evil tone to it.

"Dallas wake up." The person started to shake me.

"Mhmm." I groaned turning the opposite way.

"Don't you want to see you're own dad?" I immediately jumped up and turned around opening my eyes.

There stood my father in a navy blue polo with a pair of tan dress pants. He had a black tie on and his hair was slicked black. On his face he had an evil grin just looking at me. Why was he here? How did he find me so easily? I thought I was safe.

"How did you find me?" I slowly start backing up in my bed.

"Well it was pretty easy. You still had your phone on you so it was easy to track." I glanced at my phone and rolled my eyes at how stupid I was.

"Also after your little incident I had one of my people follow you." He smirks.

"What do you mean?" I questioned glaring at him.

"Ohh Ashley." he calls.

I turn around to the door and comes in Ashley with her head down. I was in shock. She was working with my father too. How stupid could I be. I should've saw this coming. I look at her in disgust. She walks over and stands right next to my father.

"How could you?" My voice cracks and she lifts up her head.

"I'm really-

"No." I cut her off.

"Don't even apologize because you know that you're not even sorry. Don't even waste your breath." I harshly said.

She drops her head back down and starts playing with her hands. I look back at my fath- wait. Does he even deserve to be called father? After everything he put me through. My eyes darken just looking at him. He makes my blood boil even just thinking about him. I start to ball my hands up really tight. I just want to punch him in his face so badly.

He chuckles a little bit and looks back at me. He looks at my state and smirks a little bit. It just makes me angrier.

"So Dallas. We can either do this the hard way or the easy way. Your choice." he nods his head.

"You son of a bitch." I growled.

"I guess we are doing the hard way." he laughs. LAUGHS.

"Boys!" He yells and claps his hands.

Suddenly two men come bursting through the door. They stride their way towards me and I immediately stand up on the bed. I get into my fighting position but I don't think there is any use. It will all end the same way. Keith wins and I end up getting taken, one way or another. I sigh and drop my hands.

"So I see you have taken the easy way." Keith mocks.

"Not quite." I smirked.

I then jumped off of the bed and made a run for the door. Although I didn't get that far. One of the men immediately grabbed my arms and yanked me back causing me to hit the ground hard. Both men grab my arms and grip on them tightly. I hold back a wince so I don't show any kind of weakness.

"Let me go." I struggled to get out of their grip but it was too tight. Each time I moved they gripped harder which made the pain even worse.

"Stop struggling you will only make it worse for yourself." Keith says.