Chapter 13-Tuesday Night

In my blood- Shawn Mendes

It was now Thursday morning and I was arriving at school. I didn't go to school yesterday since I just needed time to think about everything.

I don't know whether if I should go with Tyler to that fight. I mean I do want to see Emilio fight but I can't go unless I go with Tyler because if I go alone Emilio will be suspicious and I can't have that.

It also bothered me how Emilio knew Tyler was there that night. Does Tyler usually go there? Does Emilio go there with them? I need to find out and soon.

I walked into the school and went straight to my locker. I kept my head down to avoid everyone way. I wasn't really feeling it today. I soon got to my locker and started to unlock it.

Same boring steps I do everyday. Same boring school and same boring people. Everything is just so plain and I don't like it.

Once I opened my locker and white piece of paper fell out of it.

Oh c'mon!

What is it now!

I literally have done nothing and all of a sudden I get a white paper in my locker.

I mean it could have fell out of one of my notebooks but right now i'm highly doubting it.

I sigh and pick up the note. I start to unfold it and hid it in my locker so that it was only visible to me.

Meet me by the 200 wing stairwell before first period.

~Tyler

Seriously.

He could've easily come up to me and actually talk to me. This better be something good for me to go the whole other direction of my class in order to talk to him.

I crumble up the paper and throw it in my locker. I shut my locker and started heading towards the stairwell.

My palms started to sweat each step I took closer to where I was going. Why was I scared? Maybe it was the fact that he's going to say he probably can't take me anymore.

I walk into the stairwell and see his back turned towards me. I clear my throat a little to get his attention. As soon he hears me he turns around looking at me with worried eyes.

"I'm so sorry Dallas." he says quickly.

Wait why was he sorry? Did he know that I heard him the other day?

"You're probably wondering why I'm sorry but it was about the other night at the building. I knew you were there. You had to be." he says.

Wait what did he mean that I had to be. How did he know I was there?

"What do you mean I had to be there?" I say with my eyebrows coming together

"It was all a set up. I was told to stage that whole thing in order for you to not go on the date with me on Friday." he says looking at me in the eyes.

I stare back at him. I don't know whether to believe him or not.

"Who told you to stage it?" I wanted to know this.

"Emilio Martinez." He says immediately like he knew I was going to ask that question.

Wait.

Emilio set it up. So that's how he knew Tyler was going to be there. It was all set up. Why would Emilio do that to me. Why would he hurt me like that. What is wrong with him.

"Are you serious right now?" I look back up at Tyler

"Yes. I wouldn't lie to you." he says

I look into his eyes to see if there a hint of him lying. I don't see anything. I guess i'll believe him.