Chapter 24- Hot or Not

THANK YOU FOR 6k READS!!!!

La La La- Shakira

My eyes started to open once again. I groan and rub my eyes. I clear my vision and look around to see that I wasn't even dreaming. I was actually in a hospital like bed while Maria was taking care of me.

I look to my right and see Maria sitting in a chair at a desk. I clear my throat to grab her attention. She turns her head and turns back to her desk. She grabs somethings off her desk and makes her way towards me.

"Here." She hands me pills and water. "This will relieve your pain that you have." She tells me.

I take the pill and put it in my mouth. I then start drinking the water to make it go down easier. I finish the cup and she takes it away from me.

"So I ran some test and you are free to go home. The only problem is how we are getting you home because I know you wouldn't want any of the boys to." She informs me.

She is right. If one of the boys took me home then my whole cover would be blown.I try to think of the many possibilities I could do. Only one comes to mind.

"Could you take me to the ring and drop me off there so I can ride my bike home?" I asked her.

"Yes I can do that. Also the boys want to come down and see you but I wasn't sure if you wanted them to come down with you looking like-" she pauses trying to find the right words. "You." She finishes

"Um." I hesitate.

"I can give you your mask back too. There a little blood on it but I can go wash it off." She tells me.

Giving in I nodded in agreement. She smiles at me and tells me she is going to go get my mask and clean it. I sighed looking at my hands.

I guess they really want to see me. Well Lexi. They probably only want to see me just because of the fight and tell me that they want a rematch.

I don't know why they brought me here anyways. They should've just left me there and tried to save themselves. I mean I should be glad that they saved me and no someone else.

If it was someone else it could've ended up really badly depending on who takes me. Many people will do anything to get me into their gang or have me fight for them.

I didn't think they would take it that far to try and kill me. If the bullet went up higher it would've killed me. It was a strange hit to. Like who would shoot someone in the hip.

That's what doesn't make sense to me. I get if they tried to give me a warning but I don't think they wanted to give me a warning like that.

It was almost like the bullet wasn't suppose to hit me which that makes it even scarier. I can still remember everything that happened when the bullet hit me.

I looked up into the crowd and saw a man in all black looking like he had just made a mistake. He was fiddling with something in his hands and thats when I saw a small glare.

I had no idea who the man was because that it when things started to get blurry. I just remember that he didn't run away and played it off like he did nothing.

I heard footsteps making me come out of my trance. I look up in the direction of the steps and I see Maria coming down. I look at her hands and see that she has my mask

"Here you go sweetie." she then hands me my mask.

"Thank you Maria." I smiled

"Its no problem Dallas. As long as you're okay I know I did my job right." she says sweetly