Chapter 39- Gun Point

Say So - Doja Cat

Ryder's POV

"We need to tell you guys something." Ivan says with a cheeky smile.

"You guys are starting to scare me a bit." Emilio says.

"Why?" Ivan questioned

"Because you only act like that when you have been keeping a secret from me." Emilio's eyes darken a little bit. We're dead.

"Well you see.. um." Ivan drags out and look at me for help.

"Do you want me to tell them?" I asked him. He goes to speak but is instantly cut off.

"Oh my god." Dallas brings her hand up to her mouth.

"What?" We all turned out heads towards her.

"Are you two...." She says and waves her one finger in between Ivan and I. We give her a confusing look as to what she is trying to say.

"What?" Ivan said in confusion.

"Are you two dating?" She asks and tilts her head. Ivan and I look at each other and bust out laughing. 

We soon calm down a little bit but still are chuckling a little bit. "You thought I was dating him?" I point to Ivan. "He's not even my type and I'm not gay." I crossed my arms.

Dallas's face goes red and she looks everywhere else but us. She takes a step back and puts her head down and shifts left to right uncomfortably.

"Hey what do you mean I'm not your type? Everyone loves me." Ivan defends and crossed his arms.

"Pa-lease Ivan." I rolled my eyes a chuckled.

"It's true." Ivan grumbled and sat down in the chair next to him.

"Okay back on topic." Emilio says getting a little frustrated.

"Oh right." I suddenly remembered. "So, Kyle isn't really who he says he is." I say rubbing the back of my neck.

"Well yeah no shit Ryder. Tell me something I don't know." Emilio started to become angry

"No. We kinda knew before today." I say while backing up a little bit just to make sure Emilio doesn't charge at me.

"What are you talking about?" Emilio started to come close to me but Dallas stopped him.

"Look I'll tell you." I said quickly. He calmed down and I looked at Ivan for help. He saw that I was looking and decided to look around the room at everything else but Emilio and I. Wow Ivan. That's just low.

"So basically when Dallas got shot we both found a man at the top of the stadium who looked really suspicious. Once we spotted him he started running away. We both ran to go find him and he left on his motorcycle leaving a piece of paper behind. He told us to meet him at this place and on the other side of the picture was Dallas and her family." I started off.

"Where does Kyle come into play in this?" Emilio rushed out.

"Okay hold on. Sheesh. So we come back in and Kyle was still there. He told us to go home but I started to walk away and Kyle grabbed Ivan's arms. He whispered "Everything happens for a reason" in his ear. I finished off. Dallas face goes somewhat pale.

"Oh shit." She whispers looking down.

"What's wrong?" Emilio asked.

"That's what my father use to always say to me. Kyle works for my father." She looks up at me with worried eyes.